Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Welcome back board!!

Not so long ago someone commented on here that the new board had become dull and full of pointless posts left only to increase poster''s ratings. I didn''t agree with that entirely but the heated debates of old - well considered passionate and fair - were certainly lacking a little.

So hail to all of us for bringing them back! In the last week we''ve really seen the sort of debate we want on here. It began with the resurrection of the the old YankeeC vs Wizard rivalry in a post that seems to be find new life every time it looks like it''s about to slip off the page. The same post also bought us a new rivalry developing as the wizard took a back seat to let YankeeC fight it out with a new challenger in FatMan Fat. Then there was Dumble''s ''Green for 6mil would be a good thing'' post, the Huckerby is borderline premiership quality post, my own Gary D''s heading for the dustbin post and more!  Lots of great contributions to them all.

Keep it going people - the best board around!

Here here to that a1 !

I scan many opponent''s boards and compared to us they are dead crude and lacking in credible content.

In fact a1 we are just ...A1

Yeah well said a1.  When the new board was unvailed I was worried that it might not have the same atmosphere and debates as the old one.  Thankfully a couple of months in, the best forum on the net is back to its best

Same thing happened last time we changed the board, took a while for people to adjust but it seems to be getting up to speed again, now only if the team started producing the results!

You won''t see much crude either as we delete it!