Sign in to follow this  
beltoncanary

Gunn Had 19 Games...

thats 4 games short of half a season! we were 6th bottom when he took over and got relegated. therefore he has to take his share of the blame. its so easy to blame roeder 100%, but the fact is gunn took the job and failed. he should never have taken the job and even after relegation he still thinks he deserves the job because he wants to put things right. why cant he see that hes not a football manager and walk away? if he had the club at heart like a true fan then he would have done, for the sake of the club. if newcastle get relegated, can anybody see shearer staying there? i cant, because he is newcastle through and through and wants whats best for the club and fans. gunn wants whats best for himself and his family.sorry for being so negative, but im fed up of people saying the odd were stacked against gunn etc etc. the fact is he took the job, had almost half a season and made us worse than what we were. anybosy remember the southampton home game? we were 2-0 up, ended up drawing 2-2 and gunn just stood and watched the 3 points slip from our grasp. the first sub that night was around 80minutes, when it was clear it should have been made much, much earlier. just 1 example of many that could be picked out. the ma nas a manager installs no confidence in me. hes an NCFC legend, i just wish he could see this and walk away before he goes an wrecks it all

[quote user="beltoncanary"]thats 4 games short of half a season! we were 6th bottom when he took over and got relegated. therefore he has to take his share of the blame.

its so easy to blame roeder 100%, but the fact is gunn took the job and failed. he should never have taken the job and even after relegation he still thinks he deserves the job because he wants to put things right. why cant he see that hes not a football manager and walk away? if he had the club at heart like a true fan then he would have done, for the sake of the club. if newcastle get relegated, can anybody see shearer staying there? i cant, because he is newcastle through and through and wants whats best for the club and fans. gunn wants whats best for himself and his family.

sorry for being so negative, but im fed up of people saying the odd were stacked against gunn etc etc. the fact is he took the job, had almost half a season and made us worse than what we were. anybosy remember the southampton home game? we were 2-0 up, ended up drawing 2-2 and gunn just stood and watched the 3 points slip from our grasp. the first sub that night was around 80minutes, when it was clear it should have been made much, much earlier. just 1 example of many that could be picked out. the ma nas a manager installs no confidence in me. hes an NCFC legend, i just wish he could see this and walk away before he goes an wrecks it all
[/quote]

19 games at end of eason with an inheritid crap team is no way enough and you cannot judge a an by this.