Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

A disgusting appointment

How dare they! What a crap decision, bloody GUNN!!!!!! what do they want, League 2 football, cos thats where we''re heading with Gunn. Gunns crap get him out

[quote user="Beaker"]How dare they! What a crap decision, bloody GUNN!!!!!! what do they want, League 2 football, cos thats where we''re heading with Gunn. Gunns crap get him out[/quote]

Let me be the first to congratulate the board on a wise choice for manager. Just you wait until this time next year and Gunn will be on the top of the Promotion tour bus through the city sticking his middle finger up to all you twaaats who dunt rate him. oww arrh. x

Wass gorn on Beaker?

[quote user="Beaker"]How dare they! What a crap decision, bloody GUNN!!!!!! what do they want, League 2 football, cos thats where we''re heading with Gunn. Gunns crap get him out[/quote]Totally agree.Disgrace, I''m so angry and nothing matters more in my life right now than this!GET HIM OUT!

[quote user="Beaker"]How dare they! What a crap decision, bloody GUNN!!!!!! what do they want, League 2 football, cos thats where we''re heading with Gunn. Gunns crap get him out[/quote]

sure you could do a better job [:)]