Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

now.. im not one to start a rumour.. but..

a man -

6 ft, dark hair, irish accent

has just moved into mulbarton, opposite my uncle, where Ricky Martin used to live.

Huckerbys car has been seen there today..

Alan lee?

Very much doubt it!! The reason he wants to play here is because he & his girlfriend love living in Essex. Also, you''d have thought he''d move after signing for us!

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]lol.. will update you as soon as i know ;)[/quote]you could always pop round with a cup of sugar.Actually, do people actually ever do that ?

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]a man - 6 ft, dark hair, irish accent has just moved into mulbarton, opposite my uncle, where Ricky Martin used to live. Huckerbys car has been seen there today.. Alan lee?[/quote]

For gods sake. How is Mrs Huckerby going to keep her affair with Alan Lee a secret with your uncle twitching his curtains. lol.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]a man - 6 ft, dark hair, irish accent has just moved into mulbarton, opposite my uncle, where Ricky Martin used to live. Huckerbys car has been seen there today.. Alan lee?[/quote]

Sounds like Roy Keane - dont fancy his daily commute to the Portaloo!!

He will probs sign with some others to soften the blow of getting Gunn in!Us fans are a ficle bunch who will fall for any trick the board use!

Huckerby''s car has also been seen at Carrow Rd today so I wonder what''s going on there?  Perhaps, something to placate the fans after todays news?!?!

Leg End will probably swap the best player we have for Lee , Lee once he has his contract will revert to the useless lazy sod who Scum and Palace couldnt get rid of quick enough.

I''m not saying that I don''t believe you but I''d  be really surprised if Alan Lee moves to Mulbarton, he has a home in the beautiful area of Dedham(Essex/Suffolk border)  and one of the reasons he came to us on loan and turned other clubs down is because he didn''t want to move from there.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]a man -

6 ft, dark hair, irish accent

has just moved into mulbarton, opposite my uncle, where Ricky Martin used to live.

Huckerbys car has been seen there today..

Alan lee?[/quote]

Worthington died his hair?