Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

I have it on good authority......

Discussions are taking place with two people, who are business associates, about a cash injection - I dont know the equity details. They want in return the two places on the board and one of those two people will the put himself up as the new chairman of the board. One is supposedly a Norwich fan, and the other isnt but has worked in football before. The one that is a Norwich fan wants little to do with the day to day running of the club, just wants to help the club out and is the one with the cash, but only if his associate can also take some of his equity and assume the roles of both Munby and Doncaster (e.g. overseeing commercial activities, player transfers, contracts etc....).

Thus, somebody does want to inject some money in exchange for equity, but only if the spending of that money is overseen by somebody that he trusts..... hence the reason Munby and Doncaster have walked. I would assume that that would mean that Mr Investor is a Bryan Gunn fan. The names I have been given are not ones that I have heard on here before, but having checked them out...... it would make a lot of sense, the city fan was born to parents from Norfolk but has London and New York based businesses, whilst the other has worked in football consultancy and for a prominent financial firm that has a lot of dealings with football clubs.

Dont ask me to reveal the names, that would be pure stupidity, Im not posting any names on any public forum..... yet alone an Archant one, im keeping this between me and my source. Archant = Bull, Club = China Shop. We are not talking huge money, nowhere near the figures stated in Cullumgate. Just about enough to purchase a small amount of equity, pay one year of loan interest and give Gunn a transfer budget that will be enough, if spent wisely, to at least compete in the right half of the table next year. These are no Mandarics, just two people helping the club avoid a catastrophe (as in Luton standards).

Thanks Ryan, if this proves to be true then atleast Bryan Gunn will have a budget to work with, shame this Norwich fan who wants to invest in the club is under the impression that Gunn is the right man for the job. Sounds like he may have let Gunn''s idol status as a player get the better of him.

[quote user="Victor Segura"]

Why bother making it up don''t you have anything better to do.

[/quote]

You what? How date you question my integrity. Only yesterday I posted a thread stating that Lee Croft is definetely leaving, and what does it say on the pink un homepage right now?

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Thanks Ryan, if this proves to be true then atleast Bryan Gunn will have a budget to work with, shame this Norwich fan who wants to invest in the club is under the impression that Gunn is the right man for the job. Sounds like he may have let Gunn''s idol status as a player get the better of him.

[/quote]

Yes maybe, or maybe he has met the management team and was impressed with their plans?

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Victor Segura"]

[/quote]

You what? How date you question my integrity. Only yesterday I posted a thread stating that Lee Croft is definetely leaving, and what does it say on the pink un homepage right now?

[/quote]

I''m not saying you''re not genuine or you''re wrong. However, anyone could have guessed that Croft was definitely leaving yesterday..

[/quote]

[/quote]

I actually believe you and I don''t normally tend to believe people who claim to be in the know on this forum. Your story makes sense an isn''t far fetched, although i''m still going to be very disappointed if Delia remains at this club which now looks likely to be the case.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Discussions are taking place with two people, who are business associates, about a cash injection - I dont know the equity details. They want in return the two places on the board and one of those two people will the put himself up as the new chairman of the board. One is supposedly a Norwich fan, and the other isnt but has worked in football before. The one that is a Norwich fan wants little to do with the day to day running of the club, just wants to help the club out and is the one with the cash, but only if his associate can also take some of his equity and assume the roles of both Munby and Doncaster (e.g. overseeing commercial activities, player transfers, contracts etc....).

Thus, somebody does want to inject some money in exchange for equity, but only if the spending of that money is overseen by somebody that he trusts..... hence the reason Munby and Doncaster have walked. I would assume that that would mean that Mr Investor is a Bryan Gunn fan. The names I have been given are not ones that I have heard on here before, but having checked them out...... it would make a lot of sense, the city fan was born to parents from Norfolk but has London and New York based businesses, whilst the other has worked in football consultancy and for a prominent financial firm that has a lot of dealings with football clubs.

Dont ask me to reveal the names, that would be pure stupidity, Im not posting any names on any public forum..... yet alone an Archant one, im keeping this between me and my source. Archant = Bull, Club = China Shop. We are not talking huge money, nowhere near the figures stated in Cullumgate. Just about enough to purchase a small amount of equity, pay one year of loan interest and give Gunn a transfer budget that will be enough, if spent wisely, to at least compete in the right half of the table next year. These are no Mandarics, just two people helping the club avoid a catastrophe (as in Luton standards).

[/quote]

The person you describe sounds like Cullum, but it''s not him, right?[*-)]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Victor Segura"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not saying you''re not genuine or you''re wrong. However, anyone could have guessed that Croft was definitely leaving yesterday..

[/quote]

Yes I accept that it was probably a foregone conclusion, but I can give a reason to believe me, and yet ''victor segura'' is not able to give me one reason why not to. I have 300+ posts since 2007, so he is more than welcome to find a post that shows me to be inaccurate or untrustworthy. I have no interest in starting rumours at all.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously? I have 300 posts on here, and I wouldnt have heard of Peter Cullum? What part of that post makes it sound anything like Peter Cullum?

Most people with even the smallest bit of intelligence could see Croft ws off as soon as the whistle went at Charlton.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]Most people with even the smallest bit of intelligence could see Croft ws off as soon as the whistle went at Charlton.

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

And most people with the smallest bit of intelligence would see that somebody has already said that, and that I have responded accordingly.

You''re not the brightest are you.[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="ACE"]Most people with even the smallest bit of intelligence could see Croft ws off as soon as the whistle went at Charlton.

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

And most people with the smallest bit of intelligence would see that somebody has already said that, and that I have responded accordingly.

[/quote]

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously? I have 300 posts on here, and I wouldnt have heard of Peter Cullum? What part of that post makes it sound anything like Peter Cullum?

[/quote]

Yep, he''s not very bright.[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

I believe you mate.  I have heard from two sources that there is some investment on the way.  I have also heard similar discriptions to you. 

[quote user="ACE"]You''re not the brightest are you.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="ACE"]Most people with even the smallest bit of intelligence could see Croft ws off as soon as the whistle went at Charlton.

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Thanks for your constructive comment, it was a very stimulating read.

[quote user="Ren"]I believe you mate.  I have heard from two sources that there is some investment on the way.  I have also heard similar discriptions to you. [/quote]

Cool, hopefully our sources have some substance then ;-).   My source has no reason to even know who Neil Doncaster and Roger Munby are, so I''m pretty certain about mine.

It was an insult.[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="ACE"]You''re not the brightest are you.[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="ACE"]Most people with even the smallest bit of intelligence could see Croft ws off as soon as the whistle went at Charlton.

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Thanks for your constructive comment, it was a very stimulating read.

[/quote]

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Discussions are taking place with two people, who are business associates, about a cash injection - I dont know the equity details. They want in return the two places on the board and one of those two people will the put himself up as the new chairman of the board. 

We are not talking huge money, nowhere near the figures stated in Cullumgate. Just about enough to purchase a small amount of equity, pay one year of loan interest and give Gunn a transfer budget that will be enough, if spent wisely, to at least compete in the right half of the table next year. These are no Mandarics, just two people helping the club avoid a catastrophe (as in Luton standards).

[/quote]

Oh great, another drip drip to help the present incumbents stay in control.  Just when you thought it couldn''t get any worse . . .

"Helping the club avoid a catastrophe" - no they''re just prolonging the agony.  So they keep us going for another season, then what happens?  If we''re that close to going bust, let''s get it over with. . .