Sign in to follow this  
super dave

Gunn needs to be backed 100%

I''m not overally happy with his appointment but I have felt for a long time that this would happen as it was the easy cheap option.It''s obvious that we couldn''t afford to pay off the management team and start again from scratch.The only way this will work is if Gunn is backed 100% by the board and is given every penny possible to spend on assembling our new squad.I believe that this will happen as the board are now drinking in the last chance saloon as far as most fans are concerned and surely realise that they can''t mess things up again.Some of us already believe that last orders has been called!I''ll still be at the games giving the team 100% support, but that doesn''t have to mean I like/agree with all the recent decisions that have been made.I''m willing to give Gunn and his team the chance to get us back up into the championship but I feel that if after 10 games or so we''re not in the top 6, then the shit will really hit the fan

But thats exactly the point, he isn''t going to get backed 100%. We have naff all money, an incompetent board, a manager who''s only experience is getting us relegated, hardly any decent players. Quite frankly we''re screwed.

Agreed. As pissed off i may be regarding the appointment, it isn''t going to change anything now its been made.

Gunn was on the phone just now on SSN

Simon Thomas said "our" but then corrected himself and said "your"

[quote user="sadlerman"]I''m not overally happy with his appointment but I have felt for a long time that this would happen as it was the easy cheap option.

It''s obvious that we couldn''t afford to pay off the management team and start again from scratch.

The only way this will work is if Gunn is backed 100% by the board and is given every penny possible to spend on assembling our new squad.

I believe that this will happen as the board are now drinking in the last chance saloon as far as most fans are concerned and surely realise that they can''t mess things up again.

Some of us already believe that last orders has been called!

I''ll still be at the games giving the team 100% support, but that doesn''t have to mean I like/agree with all the recent decisions that have been made.

I''m willing to give Gunn and his team the chance to get us back up into the championship but I feel that if after 10 games or so we''re not in the top 6, then the shit will really hit the fan
[/quote]

CANADA agrees with the sadlerman....Gunn has our full support for the first 10 games[B][B][B]

[quote user="sadlerman"]I''m not overally happy with his appointment but I have felt for a long time that this would happen as it was the easy cheap option.

It''s obvious that we couldn''t afford to pay off the management team and start again from scratch.

The only way this will work is if Gunn is backed 100% by the board and is given every penny possible to spend on assembling our new squad.

I believe that this will happen as the board are now drinking in the last chance saloon as far as most fans are concerned and surely realise that they can''t mess things up again.

Some of us already believe that last orders has been called!

I''ll still be at the games giving the team 100% support, but that doesn''t have to mean I like/agree with all the recent decisions that have been made.

I''m willing to give Gunn and his team the chance to get us back up into the championship but I feel that if after 10 games or so we''re not in the top 6, then the shit will really hit the fan
[/quote]

My club is DYING..................AARRGGHHH!!