Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

I just feel empty GAME OVER

I''m sorry but the appointment of Gunn has killed my spirit,what else can we do,well i would say F*** all, this club is being controlled by the Cook and today has just confimed to me that she makes all the decisions with her Hubby and that is so wrong!!! To many sat back and watched the club crumble and when we should of stood up and be counted far to many coudn''t be ar**d and today she has shown how much she gives a sh** about the fans opinions,appointing Brian Gunn is the last straw for me and she has just sentenced us to another year of crap.To all the Delia backers well done to you too because your spinless support of her failings have turned us into a pathetic shadow of the football club we once were,why you let her get away with it is beyond me and watching league 2 football is about what you and she deseves, and will get!!!!

feel the same PC my anger has turned to sorrow for our beloved NCFC.....just cant be ar$ed                          R.I.P NCFC

same goes for me, i felt a little bit more optomistic after mumby and cockface quit but now im absolutly distrought

I feel like an idiot for believeing that Delia would actually see sense for once and not appoint Brian Gunn as manager, I should have known better, you know with Brian being a nice bloke with NCFC close to his heart, that''s all Delia really looks for in a manager isn''t it? Forget about how badly he failed in his previous 19 games as manager.... God give me strength!

[URL=http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=67006105.jpg][IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7905/67006105.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]I feel like an idiot for believeing that Delia would actually see sense for once and not appoint Brian Gunn as manager, I should have known better, you know with Brian being a nice bloke with NCFC close to his heart, that''s all Delia really looks for in a manager isn''t it? Forget about how badly he failed in his previous 19 games as manager.... God give me strength![/quote]

In all honesty we all sort of believed finally we would get a good manager,with Doomy and Munby leaving i thought we had started to move forward,how wrong i was!!! FU***** stupid Cook has got to be joking.

Utterly crazy decision.  Clearly not the man for the job, he''s now going to completely sour his "legend" status with a great deal of fans.  Nice bloke, good ambassador for the club but obviously can''t manage his way out of a paper bag.I simply can''t believe that the drunken cook & her cohorts really believe that he''s the best man for the job.I''m speechless.

And soooooo many protested when I said this was happening.

I feel genuinely sad for those who tried to believe otherwise..... although I fear the new "spin machine" will win many of them back with yet more empty promises. It''s Gordon Brown all over again.

It is a very sad and worrying day for NCFC.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

And soooooo many protested when I said this was happening.

I feel genuinely sad for those who tried to believe otherwise..... although I fear the new "spin machine" will win many of them back with yet more empty promises. It''s Gordon Brown all over again.

It is a very sad and worrying day for NCFC.

[/quote]

well there''s a belated chance for people to well and truly make their views known at St Andrew''s Hall, but will enough people be bothered to turn up, you can bet Delia''s fan club will make the effort!

I share your pain, wrong decision by the club, they''ve taken no notice of the fans feelings whatsoever.

This is the closest I''ve been to saying ''''stick your season ticket'''' where the sun don''t shine thats how angry I am.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

I''m sorry but the appointment of Gunn has killed my spirit,what else can we do,well i would say F*** all, this club is being controlled by the Cook and today has just confimed to me that she makes all the decisions with her Hubby and that is so wrong!!! To many sat back and watched the club crumble and when we should of stood up and be counted far to many coudn''t be ar**d and today she has shown how much she gives a sh** about the fans opinions,appointing Brian Gunn is the last straw for me and she has just sentenced us to another year of crap.To all the Delia backers well done to you too because your spinless support of her failings have turned us into a pathetic shadow of the football club we once were,why you let her get away with it is beyond me and watching league 2 football is about what you and she deseves, and will get!!!!

[/quote]

Gunn was not my choice either Phat.

Shame you had to blame the fans though, Again.

[quote user="cityangel"]

This is the closest I''ve been to saying ''''stick your season ticket'''' where the sun don''t shine thats how angry I am.

[/quote]Same here. It beggars belief, it really does.I''m left with asking what exactly do I support when I attend games where I no longer support the manager, coaching staff, and the gutless players? Maybe I can cheer on the tea lady.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I share your pain, wrong decision by the club, they''ve taken no notice of the fans feelings whatsoever.

[/quote]Go on then

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][URL=http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=67006105.jpg][IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7905/67006105.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]HAHA this is so poor I almost cried

But isnt it amazing how many still claim "the majority" and that Gunn will somehow transform from a rookie with a poor record to a manager who succeeds in arguably the biggest job a Norwich manager has face for half a century.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Same here. It beggars belief, it really does.I''m left with asking what exactly do I support when I attend games where I no longer support the manager, coaching staff, and the gutless players? Maybe I can cheer on the tea lady.[/quote]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Gunn was not my choice either Phat.

Shame you had to blame the fans though, Again.

[/quote]

Not the fans Nutty the sheep who have allowed Delia to get away with it again!!! Gunn is not the man most wanted to manage us next season and when i think back to the home games and watching Gunn,arms folded and not making substitutions at the right time and not getting the team selection right in the first place it just makes my blood boil,he is not a manager and to just support him because he loves the club is madness!!!!!