Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

Tomorows Meeting

after mumby and doncaster have now left and the apointnemt of gunn as manager (which i am against), whats there to discuss tomorow?

is it just going to be a big protest against ds and mwj decisions?

[:S]

Yeh was going to go as I thought the whole reason for going was to discuss the issue of Bryan Gunn as manager but as he is manager now dont really see what the point of going is now!

Could really do with NCISA posting an agenda, otherwise I can see it just being one big moanfest!

There''s even more reason to go now unless you''re happy with our 3 board members and their decisions.

Why not show that your not happy with the appointment of Gunn and that lessons have not been learnt from recruiting previous managers and we again have shown a total lack of ambition.

When will Norwich fans demand ambition from the club and board? The cook has shown her lack of understanding the modern game and it sounds like the new appointments on the board will be an extension of Delia, so we are destined for even longer mediocrity at best.

I am now waiting for Mick Dennis to come out saying that Delia has made the best decision for this club. Whoopee do!

[quote user="cityangel"]

There''s even more reason to go now unless you''re happy with our 3 board members and their decisions.

[/quote]

[Y][Y][Y]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[Y][Y][Y]

[/quote]

Ill be the one with red rose on his lapel!