Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

When will we next be a top flight team?

SKY will go under by then hopefully and then Man U and the other ''Plastics'' will be brought back down to earth, still mainly in the top flight, but more in competition with the other teams in England. Despite what people say about SKY tho, whilst there''s more than 1Bn fans of footy in the world, there''ll be plenty of money to be had in the game even without SKY. Did i really just about get the heydays of the club starting supporting them in ''92 then, or will we be back?

depends on alot of differencials....investmant/manager/new board  etc etc etc ....without investmant and the same board NEVER   WITH NEW INVESTMENT AND A NEW BOARD  5-8 YRS

Alas we have a habit of being relegated at the wrong time.

My gut feeling is that the money in football....or more accurately the debt is going to blow some big holes soon. It will only take one big club to go insovent for confidence to be lost and creditros calling in the cash. That could lead to a massive loss for some and gains for others. More specifically well run champ sides.....of which we are now no longer one! Meantime there is a genuine fear in me that the FA would respond to a crisis by pulling up the drawbridge and having two prem leagues north and south with playoff between winners at seasons end.....and on current standing Ipswich will take the E Anglian slot and not us...

Bu that is just me feeling low about the club! If all stays the same I think .....4-5 seasons into Champ.........anything from 3-10 to get to Prem thereafter.

Who knows

I''d be over the moon if we got back to the Championship within the next couple of years

Not until she has left, her vision is friendly little old Norwich.  we won''t be anything more until she gets back to the kitchen.

As long as Smith stays you''d be better asking when we''ll be a Conference team. There''s more chance than that as opposed to the Premiership.

Grant - Roder - Gunn. you couldn''t make it up.

It will be conference before Premier League