Sign in to follow this  
Time to go Delia

So Gunns a barefaced liar then ?

Obviously knew this morning he already had the job , saying they hoped to hear very soon , yet he sat there and lied to the fans . Bloke is a disgrace to the club.

Gunns is just another muppet that Delia has recruited and he will just be a PR coup for NCFC. I am prepared to place a bet that we don''t get promoted from League 2 next year, thats if there are good odds on that. At least that way I might get some positive out of next season!!

RIP .....NCFC

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Gunns is just another muppet that Delia has recruited and he will just be a PR coup for NCFC. I am prepared to place a bet that we don''t get promoted from League 2 next year, thats if there are good odds on that. At least that way I might get some positive out of next season!!

RIP .....NCFC

[/quote]You''d probably get very good odds on us being promoted from League Two. Especially as we''re in League One.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Obviously knew this morning he already had the job , saying they hoped to hear very soon , yet he sat there and lied to the fans . Bloke is a disgrace to the club.[/quote]ROFL!He clearly didn''t know he had the job or else he wouldn''t be going on Radio Norfolk touting himself about would he?He said he knew he had the job about an hour before it was announced when Delia and the Michaels met Gunny and the two Ians down at Colney.

Gunn undoubtedly knew this morning that he was going to be appointed yet when he was asked a direct question from a punter he stated that he did NOT know. Sorry Brian cant believe that. Why on earth would the three of them appear on an hour long live talk show if they didnt know they were going to be appointed. The whole thing would have been a complete waste of time if another manager was to come in, do they all think we`re stupid, mmmmmm sorry I shouldn`t have asked that?   

Even the presenters this morning said he was talking as if he already knew he had it , dont be fooled by the im a nice guy act , he is no better than Roeder in his contempt for the fans .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Obviously knew this morning he already had the job , saying they hoped to hear very soon , yet he sat there and lied to the fans . Bloke is a disgrace to the club.[/quote]  Gunn has said he was told just before the press conference, Now, IF you have evidence to the contrary then you are entitled to call him names, BUT unti you can show us that evidence please stop making unsubstanciated statements designed to stir up trouble for OUR CLUB MANAGER . He is you know, and it is time to get behind him and the backroom team .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Even the presenters this morning said he was talking as if he already knew he had it , dont be fooled by the im a nice guy act , he is no better than Roeder in his contempt for the fans .[/quote]is your memory that short? can you remember glenn roeder?!?

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And you believe the word of Gunn  lmao , the mans a liar and a Smith yes man .[/quote]  I Did not say i believed him all I said was show me evidence !!  Have you??    But you are entitled to your opinion, But not the silly playground insults , the like of which spoil what used to be a good well run vehicle for ALL NCFC followers to air their veiws

Just think for a second. Exactly what would he have to gain by lying?He clearly did not know, if you numpties want to believe to the contrary, believe away.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And you believe the word of Gunn  lmao , the mans a liar and a Smith yes man .
[/quote]

and you clearly know nothing about the man if you honestly believe the shit you have just posted.

They were tryng to smooth the way for the appointment because they knew just how unpopular it was going to be , why do you think its been made today ? because at the meeting tomorrow it would become clear only a handful of idiots want him as manager.

For what it''s worth the press conference was scheduled at fairly short notice this afternoon.  No one was told about a press conference this morning.