[quote user="Destort"]

Was more gutted about losing Chadwick than no end product Croft

[/quote]

lets see our league 1 budget cover these losses then

When the ball hits your head and your sat in row Z thats a Crofty

[quote user="Soyaball"][quote user="Destort"]

Was more gutted about losing Chadwick than no end product Croft

[/quote] lets see our league 1 budget cover these losses then[/quote]

Which losses are these? A player on the books who is on far more than anyone else? Would you force him to sign that contract?

Maybe teach him to cross and shoot also. Chadwick has shown what a good player he is and showed that at MK Dons who are a play off team.

So he is the bloke who will be pinging crosses into the box for Derby to score????  I hope their ball boys have their fitness levels up!  [:D]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

nice one crofty show a bit of loyalty to the fans who have treated you so well and helped to award you with player of the season.

fcuk you un loyal money grabbing b**tard i hope you break both legs and have to retire from the game. judas scum

[/quote]Slight over reaction. You''d do the same if you were in his shoes, you can''t blame him for leaving.

Good luck to Crofty! If he can get an end product to his huffing and puffing he''ll be one hell of a player. At least he was one of the few who didn''t disgrace himself or the shirt so he should leave with his head held high.

nice one crofty show a bit of loyalty to the fans who have treated you so well and helped to award you with player of the season.

fcuk you un loyal money grabbing b**tard i hope you break both legs and have to retire from the game. judas scum

[/quote]

You sir are out of order.

[quote user="book end"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

You sir are out of order.

[/quote]

Agreed, useless anyway though

[/quote]

And over-reaction of the year award goes to.... and its disloyal [;)]

[/quote]Well your a nice person aren''t you,if every one had given his effort we wouldn''t of been relegated,good luck Crofty.

[/quote]

I concur sir. Lee Croft is a total W@nker of the highest order. we are better off without him. What is the point if running like F@ck if the ball ends up in the stands???

He was Crap good riddance, just need to get rid of the Doc now!I am glad he has gone to Deby as our mates that we go to England games with are Derby fans and I can rip the P*** out of them![:D]

So, IF we ever get back to the CCC, will Croft get the same abuse that a certain ''keeper got for leaving on a free???