Sign in to follow this  
super canary

LEAVE GUNN ALONE!!!

THE DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE BEFORE HE TOOK OVER.HE DIDNT HAVE THE PLAYERS,MONEY OR TIME TO HAVE A PROPER CHANCE.LETS SEE HOW WE ARE AFTER TEN GAMES NEXT SEASON,THEN WE CAN HAVE A TRUE PICTURE OF HIS CREDENTIALS AS A MANAGER.WE ARE RELEGATED,THATS THAT.GUNN IS CONFIRMED,SO LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO GET US SORTED.HE DESERVES A CHANCE.IN MY EYES,TWO OF THE MOST CULPRABLE PEOPLE AT NCFC WENT YESTERDAY.A NEW START,LETS BE POSOTIVE!!

[quote user="super canary"]

THE DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE BEFORE HE TOOK OVER.HE DIDNT HAVE THE PLAYERS,MONEY OR TIME TO HAVE A PROPER CHANCE.LETS SEE HOW WE ARE AFTER TEN GAMES NEXT SEASON,THEN WE CAN HAVE A TRUE PICTURE OF HIS CREDENTIALS AS A MANAGER.WE ARE RELEGATED,THATS THAT.GUNN IS CONFIRMED,SO LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO GET US SORTED.HE DESERVES A CHANCE.IN MY EYES,TWO OF THE MOST CULPRABLE PEOPLE AT NCFC WENT YESTERDAY.A NEW START,LETS BE POSOTIVE!!

[/quote]

Noooooo u Moron

[/quote]

clown

LEAVE GUNN ALONE [:''(]YOU''RE LUCKY HE EVEN WANTS TO MANAGE YOU BASTARDSLEAVE GUNN ALONE PLEASE JUST LEAVE GUNN ALONESPARE THE CHILDRENLEAVE GUNN [:''(]WAAAAAAAAA

[/quote]Ohhhhhhhh Dear!!!! lmao!

[/quote]

You masturbate too much.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]LEAVE GUNN ALONE [:''(]YOU''RE LUCKY HE EVEN WANTS TO MANAGE YOU BASTARDSLEAVE GUNN ALONE PLEASE JUST LEAVE GUNN ALONESPARE THE CHILDRENLEAVE GUNN [:''(]WAAAAAAAAA[/quote]

Little bumpys on a roll!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhh Dear!!!! lmao!
[/quote]

SO WHAT WOULD YOUR SUGGESTION BE? WHO WOULD YOU GET IN THAT YOU THINK WOULD DO A BETTER JOB?GUNN WILL BRING US STRAIGHT BACK UP,I HAVE NO DOUBTS.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]

You masturbate too much.[/quote]as it usually takes one to know one, I''m sure you''re correct Shyster.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]

You masturbate too much.
[/quote]

as it usually takes one to know one, I''m sure you''re correct Shyster.

[/quote]

HA!

You have no doubts? On what do you base this optimism? What was it you saw that the rest of us didn''t?

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]Ohhhhhhhh Dear!!!! lmao![/quote]

SO WHAT WOULD YOUR SUGGESTION BE? WHO WOULD YOU GET IN THAT YOU THINK WOULD DO A BETTER JOB?GUNN WILL BRING US STRAIGHT BACK UP,I HAVE NO DOUBTS.

[/quote]I will support gunn, but this is a bad appointment, gunn has shown he has  passion, but where has it got us!!! 19 games 5 wins and relegated, mix in 4 - 4 - 2 and a lack of under standing in crucile points of the game....... You obviously havent seen gunn in action! Like i said...oh dear!

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]

You masturbate too much.[/quote]as it usually takes one to know one, I''m sure you''re correct Shyster.

[/quote]

Hark at you - the man who quit attending games when Alan Lee was signed. That is wankery of the highest order.

[/quote]

You''re hilarious[:D]

agreed but people dont see that , how can you critise a manager whos picked up a complete shambles of a team that GLEN ROEDER  PUT TOGETHER !!!.also gun had 9 days in the transfer window ,

i really hope he does well ,good luck gunny.

[quote user="Penfold"]You have no doubts? On what do you base this optimism? What was it you saw that the rest of us didn''t?

[/quote]

BECAUSE CROOK,BUTTERWORTH AND GUNN ARE CITY THROUGH AND THROUGH.ITS MORE PERSONAL TO THEM.THEY WONT STAND FOR NONSENSE.LACK OF EFFORT OR COMPLCENCY.PLUS,WE HAVE FOUR OR FIVE VERY PROMOSING YOUTH PLAYERS WHO LOOK LIKE THEY WOULD BE MORE THAN CAPABLE IN LEAGUE ONE.ALSO,HOW MANY DEFENCES DO YOU THINK COULD COPE WITH THE STRENGTH OF ALAN LEE AND THE PACE OF CODY MCDONALD?NOT MANY ME THINKS.IT AMAZES ME THAT SO MANY ON HERE WOULD RATHER DWELL ON WHATS HAPPENED RATHER THAN GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE.I HURT AS MUCH AS ANYONE WHEN WE WENT DOWN,BUT IT HAPPENED.DEAL WITH IT.WE HAVE TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE,BE POSOTIVE AND HOPE WE COME STRAIGHT BACK UP.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]

You''re hilarious[:D]

[/quote]

HOW SO?

[quote user="singing canary"]

agreed but people dont see that , how can you critise a manager whos picked up a complete shambles of a team that GLEN ROEDER  PUT TOGETHER !!!.also gun had 9 days in the transfer window ,

i really hope he does well ,good luck gunny.

[/quote]thats why ill support it for a week or so...... but seriously the board reallly need to take a real hard look!  Im not happy and i wil let them know my feelings1

Scummers posting on their twtd website are delighted with Gunn''s appointment, which says a lot. Some of them are predicting a plunge down into division four within 12 months. Let''s hope the barstewards are wrong, but I have to say that I''m not too confident that they are.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hark at you - the man who quit attending games when Alan Lee was signed. That is wankery of the highest order.[/quote]

??????? Got me mixed up with someone else sir, you must be losing your sight :-)I was against the idea of Alan Lee but I am now a convert. I never said I''d quit going to the Carra though - never. Time for you to prove it x

its just a terrible appointment.....am I correct in assuming a lot of the players brought in were SCOUTED by Gunn?? he had nearly half a season with the players we had, players ike Mooney, Gow, these were his players..........I really think the position needed to be filled by someone with more experience

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]its just a terrible appointment.....am I correct in assuming a lot of the players brought in were SCOUTED by Gunn?? he had nearly half a season with the players we had, players ike Mooney, Gow, these were his players..........I really think the position needed to be filled by someone with more experience[/quote]

MOONEY,GOW,LEE AND CODY.ALL BROUGHT IN BY GUNN.IF WE HAD THESE PLAYERS FROM THE START OF THE SEASON,WE WOULD NOT HAVE GONE DOWN.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="super canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hark at you - the man who quit attending games when Alan Lee was signed. That is wankery of the highest order.[/quote]

??????? Got me mixed up with someone else sir, you must be losing your sight :-)I was against the idea of Alan Lee but I am now a convert. I never said I''d quit going to the Carra though - never. Time for you to prove it x

[/quote]

Luckily for you I''ve since deleted the said PM you sent my way - but I have kept the one of you posing as Clive Payne.Don''t worry I won''t post it up here.

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]its just a terrible appointment.....am I correct in assuming a lot of the players brought in were SCOUTED by Gunn?? he had nearly half a season with the players we had, players ike Mooney, Gow, these were his players..........I really think the position needed to be filled by someone with more experience[/quote]

agreed.....i think people ae missing the point gunn was chief scout!!!!   just sums up the shyt we are in!

as i have posted on another thread:this is one of the first posts that i have read today that i actually

agree with!!!!!!!!! Gunny never stood a chance last season, you just

need to look at what roeder left him with, and then look at who gunny

brought in which i think has impressed most people: Lee, Cody, Gow,

Mooney, Shacks. if he can carry on like this then we might not

have a bad team next season. the other plus with gunny and crew is that

they knows the youth team, who we are going to have to rely on for at

least half the team i would have thought, and who out of them can cut

it and who cant which a new manager would have no idea about so i for

one am extremely happy with todays news and llok forward to next season

with ost more optimism than i would if someone like Ince is in chargeOTBC

But they stood for a lack of effort and complacency for 19 games?[quote user="super canary"]

[quote user="Penfold"]You have no doubts? On what do you base this optimism? What was it you saw that the rest of us didn''t?[/quote]

BECAUSE CROOK,BUTTERWORTH AND GUNN ARE CITY THROUGH AND THROUGH.ITS MORE PERSONAL TO THEM.THEY WONT STAND FOR NONSENSE.LACK OF EFFORT OR COMPLCENCY.PLUS,WE HAVE FOUR OR FIVE VERY PROMOSING YOUTH PLAYERS WHO LOOK LIKE THEY WOULD BE MORE THAN CAPABLE IN LEAGUE ONE.ALSO,HOW MANY DEFENCES DO YOU THINK COULD COPE WITH THE STRENGTH OF ALAN LEE AND THE PACE OF CODY MCDONALD?NOT MANY ME THINKS.IT AMAZES ME THAT SO MANY ON HERE WOULD RATHER DWELL ON WHATS HAPPENED RATHER THAN GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE.I HURT AS MUCH AS ANYONE WHEN WE WENT DOWN,BUT IT HAPPENED.DEAL WITH IT.WE HAVE TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE,BE POSOTIVE AND HOPE WE COME STRAIGHT BACK UP.

[/quote]