Sign in to follow this  
Jerzy Krukowski

Good luck to Croft

What on earth did you expect? Hello, we just appointed Gunn as manager. If I was good enough for a better team - I''d get out of their like a shot. Especially when he''s not from Norwich.

Good luck Croft. And I mean it.

Good luck to the guy. He ran his nuts off trying to help Norwich win games. Shame so few other players put in the same effort, we wouldn''t have got into trouble if they had.

But that''s what happens when you carry weak and lazy players.

All the best to Crofty, glad other clubs have realised what a good player he is.

Shame this is the real world and not some nice childrens bedtime story, eh Spat?

Good luck to him, and i mean that wholeheartedly. He''s not a fan, he''s a player. And besides, it''s a bit rich of the fans to complain about his lack of loyalty when all the talk on this forum is of handing back season tickets because we''re in League 1.

F''ing good riddance.

Don''t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out!

All together now.... CROFT HAS F****KED UP A CROSS AGAAAAIIIIIN

Cant understand the fuss - let him go and good riddance.

Wingers are meant to be able to cross the ball but for all his running around like  hadless chicken,his end product was woeful.Would love to know how many assists he got in his 3 years here.

Shame that he didn''t have the balls to tell the young girl at the forum that he wasn''t intending to stay, he just fobbed her off with ''''he hadn''t made any decision yet''''

I''d have much more respect for him if he''d said '''' I''ll be honest with you all, I''ve enjoyed my time at the club but want to stay in the championship''''

If you''re reading this Croft you''re spineless,we don''t need players like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]don''t blame him, he''s given his all for 3 years and has an opportunity to move on to play at a higher level than he would be playing here[/quote]Well said, all the best to him.It''s so easy to jump ship on the club that gave you a chance...

[quote user="cityangel"]

Shame that he didn''t have the balls to tell the young girl at the forum that he wasn''t intending to stay, he just fobbed her off with ''''he hadn''t made any decision yet''''

I''d have much more respect for him if he''d said '''' I''ll be honest with you all, I''ve enjoyed my time at the club but want to stay in the championship''''

If you''re reading this Croft you''re spineless,we don''t need players like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Be realistic. Munby basically told Croft not to answer on a couple of times he was questioned, as it would be unfair on him.

[quote user="_"]

Shame this is the real world and not some nice childrens bedtime story, eh Spat?

Good luck to him, and i mean that wholeheartedly. He''s not a fan, he''s a player. And besides, it''s a bit rich of the fans to complain about his lack of loyalty when all the talk on this forum is of handing back season tickets because we''re in League 1.

[/quote]You''re the sort that presumably clapped and wished Francis good luck in his new club too. Some people in the real world have some integrity, Huckerby, Eadie, Roberts to name a few.