Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

My rebate

I will be taking my rebate back due to he unacceptable performances in the last two games from last season in particular.

And will give it back to the club if we reach the top 6 in league one next season.

I think that is fair.

The original amount was for Championship football. How much better to take it now and offer it back to them when they achieve what it was paid for - get back to the Championship and they can have it back at the start of next season. Now, that''s an incentive.

i agree with you, im keeping it, and if we look promosing during first half of season i will give it back

I''m definately having mine back.

Has anyone seen details yet?

It''s been said to me that only adults are eligible to a rebate. All junior tickets will not get a rebate. Does anyone know if this is true?

If it is true, how unfair is that!

Did anyone keep their season ticket renewal pack? I''m sure the terms were stated in there.

If they change the rules after putting something in print, it will be another PR disaster.

Rebates apply to all season tickets although only people who paid in full get a rebate. Anyone paying by direct debit will have their monthly payment reduced.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]i hear they are keeping it unless you apply to have it back, and yes i think it is only adults[/quote]

It''s joke schemes like this that have alienated so many fans from the club.

First they announce how they''re going to do the admirable thing and reimbure supporters a certain percentage of the price paid on their season tickets. Then when the inevitable happens they asking in us to wave the rebate! What a bunch of penny pinching gimps.

Surely everybody has something better to use their rebate on, rather than giving it to one of the worst run clubs with one of the least talented squads and one of the worst management team in England.