Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Team for next year

New GK (I''d have replaced Marshall anyway)Spillane                                                          Doherty                 Stefanovic                              New L/BNew RM (I''d have replaced Croft anyway)     Clingan                 Russell                                      New L/M (hopefully Hucks!)                                                                    Lee                      Cody MacAs above I really dont think Marshall and Croft going is a massive tragedy or that bad at all. I really really really cant see Clingan going where-as i would have said Marshall and Croft going were almost certainties. Hoolahan is off as far as I''m concerned (gotta hope we can swap him with Lee...) replacing Drury would be nice as well.That actually doesnt look like a bad team- or is it just me?

[quote user="CT "]                                  New GK (I''d have replaced Marshall anyway)Spillane                                                          Doherty                 Stefanovic                              New L/BNew RM (I''d have replaced Croft anyway)     Clingan                 Russell                                      New L/M (hopefully Hucks!)                                                                    Lee                      Cody MacAs above I really dont think Marshall and Croft going is a massive tragedy or that bad at all. I really really really cant see Clingan going where-as i would have said Marshall and Croft going were almost certainties. Hoolahan is off as far as I''m concerned (gotta hope we can swap him with Lee...) replacing Drury would be nice as well.That actually doesnt look like a bad team- or is it just me?[/quote]Yawn

How dare you start a post that is insulting people or calling Gunn a w4nker or hoping we lose every game next season.

This clearly isn''t a board for sensible football debate

[quote user="jbghost"]

How dare you start a post that is insulting people or calling Gunn a w4nker or hoping we lose every game next season.

[/quote]FFS[:@]I really can do no right can i?

Probably a load of useless to$$ers. Just like last year. Got to continue the growing trend of playing sh!t week in week out, which is fine with the heroic Gunn at the helm.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

FFS[:@]

I really can do no right can i?
[/quote]

Most people can''t atm. Good team but doubt Clingan will stay unless nobody wants him

[quote user="CT "]                                  New GK (I''d have replaced Marshall anyway)Spillane                                                          Doherty                 Stefanovic                              New L/BNew RM (I''d have replaced Croft anyway)     Clingan                 Russell                                      New L/M (hopefully Hucks!)                                                                    Lee                      Cody MacAs above I really dont think Marshall and Croft going is a massive tragedy or that bad at all. I really really really cant see Clingan going where-as i would have said Marshall and Croft going were almost certainties. Hoolahan is off as far as I''m concerned (gotta hope we can swap him with Lee...) replacing Drury would be nice as well.That actually doesnt look like a bad team- or is it just me?[/quote]Key Q - Who would be the captain? None of the above has the drive needed IMO - and Stefanovic is a bit of a risk right now. Otherwise I agree there is the makings of a squad - but only the makings. No Chris Martin?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why not start a thread about it? It''s not like you normally need much of an excuse.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="CT "][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]FFS[:@]I really can do no right can i?[/quote]

Why not start a thread about it? It''s not like you normally need much of an excuse.

[/quote]Why dont you use my post to have a little dig at me? Its not like you need much of an excuse...OH you already have done! 10/10 for efficiency [Y]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="CT "][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Why dont you use my post to have a little dig at me? Its not like you need much of an excuse...

OH you already have done! 10/10 for efficiency [Y]
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/smokinghookPA1505_468x269edit.jpg[/IMG][:D]

Gunn

Prudence                    Butterworth                Wynn - Jones                     Clown

Clown''s wife              Crook                       Captain Canary                    Splatt the cat

Aviva Mascot             Mattress Man      

[quote user="Spartan"]

Gunn

Prudence                    Butterworth                Wynn - Jones                     Clown

Clown''s wife              Crook                       Captain Canary                    Splatt the cat

Aviva Mascot             Mattress Man      

[/quote]

Please, no more teasers like that. It''s 3-4 months until I get the chance to this incredible team in action. I can''t handle seeing such a brilliant potential first eleven without wishing I could watch them in action right now!