Sign in to follow this  
Victor Segura

Name&Shame

Why doesn''t Gunn transfer list or reveal the players that don''t want to stay next year,he said he''d had meetings with the players so let us know Gaffer.

Why doesn''t he ring round all the clubs in the league and let them know who they can get for a knock down price?Or wait for buyers to come to him and get the most money he can?Hmmmm....which option to choose....[8-)]

Publically transfer listing a player weakens your position. Clubs will know you''re looking to get rid and offer you less.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Probably because the players haven''t heard back from their agents yet.[/quote]Ah, righty oh then. Come on Camul - which agents have you spoken to and know to be touting their players?Also - would this be with the permission of the club? I got the impression that Marshall was offloaded rather quickly just to have been an agent looking on the sly job. I am guessing that some agents are looking because they have been told by the club to and others are looking because they shouldnt be but are - if that makes sense.So far as I am aware I should imagine that there is currently ongoing communication with palace in regards to Lee which may or may not involve players as part of the deal.Others I expect to be seeking or touting a move would be Patty, Cureton and possibly Stefanovic whilst the club waits on offers for Clingan.