Sign in to follow this  
canaries

DONT BUY TICKETS

I think to show the baord that we are not taking this nobody should buy tickets for the pre season friendlys and see how delia likes a empty carrow road

Thats what im doing for the whole of next season. The clubs not having a penny of my money.

[quote user="timncfc"]Thats what im doing for the whole of next season. The clubs not having a penny of my money.[/quote]

Same here, fuc* em!

[quote user="timncfc"]Thats what im doing for the whole of next season. The clubs not having a penny of my money.[/quote]Likewise, I probably won''t be going to any games.Might go to a few away games and sit in the home side... just out of spite!

I shall be going next year and spending about a thousand bucks for every home game I attend. Thats because I love NCFC.

[quote user="Bigus"]

I shall be going next year and spending about a thousand bucks for every home game I attend. Thats because I love NCFC.

[/quote] No you love Delia , far to many dickheads like you supporting this club now.

Hilarious. You are a real supporter I spose? One who wont go next season? On yer bike. Childish comments from the crib, watch out, toys incoming, duck.

I am 33 years old and been a City fan my whole life. When I come to a home game it involves a small fortune and 3500 miles. Negative supporters like you should stay away. Go and support Man U. They win every week.

[quote user="Bigus"]

Hilarious. You are a real supporter I spose? One who wont go next season? On yer bike. Childish comments from the crib, watch out, toys incoming, duck.

I am 33 years old and been a City fan my whole life. When I come to a home game it involves a small fortune and 3500 miles. Negative supporters like you should stay away. Go and support Man U. They win every week.

[/quote] Your a real supporter , no no real supporter would want that useless Scotch cunt put in charge.

Agreed Bigus.  If you don''t like Delia, then go win Euro-millions and buy the club yourself.  Until then, Delia is our owner, and NCFC is our club. Silly threats by people who would seek to bankrupt the club "for its own good" are laugable.  Go support a team that doesn''t have to worry about money.  Many of those on this board feel entitled to something that few football teams actually achieve.  "Because we get 24,000 people into CR each week, we SHOULD be a big, rich and successful club."  Hardly.  Its a crapshoot and smaller teams who play much nicer football than we do (Burnley) deserve to be where they are. 

Sure, I wish we had stayed up, and Doncaster has paid for it with his job as has the Loan FC policy, thank god.  Gunny achieved about the same win/point rate as did Roeder.  We didn''t get worse, and now he will be able to put in his own players (and our academy lads so we can become once again what we once were!).  I don''t understand the virile negativity to Gunn''s appointment.  The options were another "manager-for-hire" just like Roeder and Grant.  You really think Ice would have been better for the club? No way.   

Well said Bigus! The treatment u got just then was unbelievable, and just for being a loyal supporter! Im personally looking forward to seeing what Gunn can produce in the market this summer and will back them 100% when they run out on the first day of the season! ON THE BALL CITY! 

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Bigus"]

[/quote] Your a real supporter , no no real supporter would want that useless Scotch cunt put in charge.
[/quote]

Did you mean scots or do we really have some kind of whiskey in charge.

I am with Bigus, I want to watch the club i have supported for 41 years, doesnt mean I support delia or am a "happy clapper" (far from it) but I dont need idiots like yourself to tell me I sholudnt go

[quote user="Bigus"]

Get in!

Up the City.

[/quote]

I''m disappointed with Gunn''s appointment but I can understand the club sticking with the current management team, not least for financial reasons.  I did not renew my season ticket because I did not want to commit myself to travelling many hours to watch a poor mid-table team next season depleted of our best players. However, I will go to watch them next season if they are entertaining and progressing with building a team based on youth and mainly to away games. That will be the acid test, and Gunn may or may not succeed but I wish him well obviously, because as a supporter I want Norwich to succeed.

At least we all know that he has just one season to get it right or he will be out. Good luck Brian !!

[quote user="Bigus"]

Get in!

Up the City.

[/quote]

no it''s down the City. In case you hadn''t noticed you utter cock, we are down in Div 1. You couldn''t make people like you up, really, did you just gravitate to us because you like being treated as a mug? We don''t need supporters like you, please go away, you are obviously not quite right in the head. Change your name to Biggus Dickhead, much more appropriate

I was born and bred in Eaton.....I''m just glad the majority of Norwich supporters are not like you.  Pathetic. Abusing others from behind your keyboard because they have a different opinion to you. Why don''t you do real Norwich fans a favor, take a bath and drop in the toaster.

UP THE CITY!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Bigus"]

Get in!

Up the City.

[/quote]

no it''s down the City. In case you hadn''t noticed you utter cock, we are down in Div 1. You couldn''t make people like you up, really, did you just gravitate to us because you like being treated as a mug? We don''t need supporters like you, please go away, you are obviously not quite right in the head. Change your name to Biggus Dickhead, much more appropriate

[/quote]

Hmm, Barclay Boy.  Boy indeed. Acts like a Millwall supporter rather than a Norwich one. Perhaps his mum didn''t teach the little boy his manners.  Certainly not the type of Norwich supporter I grew up around, and certainly not one I am proud of sharing a team with.  Perhaps it is you, Barclay Boy, who should find another team to support.  Perhaps a team suited to abuse.  Millwall would indeed be a match for you, it seems.