Sign in to follow this  
ACE

Re: DARREN HUCKERBY - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - RETIRE

Yes totally.  You know, in a way I would really love him to come back, so that people like you can have your stupidity shoved right down your throats after you realise he just cant hack it anymore.[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="ACE"].....so that people will stop expecting and hoping he will come back.  He is old and crocked and would be utterly ineffective in league one.We need new heroes, real ones, not false gods and looking at the past through rose-tinted spectacles.[/quote]

Clueless.

[/quote]

I wish you would retire from this message board ace. Huckerby WANTS to be here unlike most of the players we had he would rip apart the defences in league 1 win loads of free kicks and pens he would be an asset even if he was just used as a sub, I would rather have him than not.

"he would rip apart the defences in league 1"Do you seriously, seriously believe that? 

[quote user="ACE"]Yes totally.  You know, in a way I would really love him to come back, so that people like you can have your stupidity shoved right down your throats after you realise he just cant hack it anymore.[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="ACE"].....so that people will stop expecting and hoping he will come back.  He is old and crocked and would be utterly ineffective in league one.We need new heroes, real ones, not false gods and looking at the past through rose-tinted spectacles.[/quote]

Clueless.

[/quote][/quote]Yawn - more ACE tosh.

C*nt.[quote user="Rastaman"]

You spak

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]Yes totally.  You know, in a way I would really love him to come back, so that people like you can have your stupidity shoved right down your throats after you realise he just cant hack it anymore.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="ACE"].....so that people will stop expecting and hoping he will come back.  He is old and crocked and would be utterly ineffective in league one.

We need new heroes, real ones, not false gods and looking at the past through rose-tinted spectacles.
[/quote]

Clueless.

[/quote][/quote]

You are talking about a player that has recently won the MLS newcomer of the year award in half a season, with statistics that eclipsed David Beckham, Juan Pablo Angel and Landon Donovan. You are talking about a player that single handedly took San Jose Earthquakes, the former home of George Best and current home of Bobby Convey, from rock bottom of the league table to the brink of the play offs in 14 games.

You are talking about a player that almost single handedly won the championship title for Norwich and Manchester City. You are talking about a player that for two years in a row managed to help us avoid relegation, only for us to get relegated when he left. You are talking about a player that just 12 months ago, at the close of the 2007/2008 season, was our best player for the last 10 games and scored a wonderful final goal of his career at Wednesday.You are talking about a player that probably paid his own wages in shirt sales alone.

You have the audacity to watch that crock of sh*t get this club relegated, and then question the ability of our best player in 15 years. You, Sir, are the one that is immersed in his own ''stupidity''.

I would have Huckerby here next season if it meant that we only had him for 20 games. He would earn more points in that 20 games then any current player of our miniscule squad.

Bye Glen.

[quote user="ACE"]C*nt.[quote user="Rastaman"]

You spak

[/quote][/quote]Ah, the mature response

Ryan, I am calmly, realistically looking at a player who is 34 and is currently undergoing treatment for a serious knee jnjury.FFS take off the rose tinted blinkers.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="ACE"]Yes totally.  You know, in a way I would really love him to come back, so that people like you can have your stupidity shoved right down your throats after you realise he just cant hack it anymore.[quote user="ryan85k"]

Clueless.

[/quote][/quote]

You are talking about a player that has recently won the MLS newcomer of the year award in half a season, with statistics that eclipsed David Beckham, Juan Pablo Angel and Landon Donovan. You are talking about a player that single handedly took San Jose Earthquakes, the former home of George Best and current home of Bobby Convey, from rock bottom of the league table to the brink of the play offs in 14 games.

You are talking about a player that almost single handedly won the championship title for Norwich and Manchester City. You are talking about a player that for two years in a row managed to help us avoid relegation, only for us to get relegated when he left. You are talking about a player that just 12 months ago, at the close of the 2007/2008 season, was our best player for the last 10 games and scored a wonderful final goal of his career at Wednesday.You are talking about a player that probably paid his own wages in shirt sales alone.

You have the audacity to watch that crock of sh*t get this club relegated, and then question the ability of our best player in 15 years. You, Sir, are the one that is immersed in his own ''stupidity''.

I would have Huckerby here next season if it meant that we only had him for 20 games. He would earn more points in that 20 games then any current player of our miniscule squad.

Bye Glen.

[/quote]

In response to the mature "spak".Hmm Henry,  are you a wind up merchant or just a w*anker.[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="ACE"]C*nt.[quote user="Rastaman"]

You spak

[/quote][/quote]Ah, the mature response[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]Ryan, I am calmly, realistically looking at a player who is 34 and is currently undergoing treatment for a serious knee jnjury.

FFS take off the rose tinted blinkers.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="ACE"]Yes totally.  You know, in a way I would really love him to come back, so that people like you can have your stupidity shoved right down your throats after you realise he just cant hack it anymore.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="ACE"].....so that people will stop expecting and hoping he will come back.  He is old and crocked and would be utterly ineffective in league one.

We need new heroes, real ones, not false gods and looking at the past through rose-tinted spectacles.
[/quote]

Clueless.

[/quote][/quote]

Bye Glen.

[/quote][/quote]

You mean a player that at 33 is younger than those clearly incapable players Ryan Giggs and Kevin Phillips, and who actually has a completely none serious Quad Strain and expected back on the pitch in the next couple of weeks?

You are full of sh*t.

With respect its not league one.Its not as tough, physical and half the players are not even league one standard. 

[quote user="Bigus"]He looks good against MLS teams and that leagi eis league one.[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]With respect its not league one.Its not as tough, physical and half the players are not even league one standard. 

[quote user="Bigus"]He looks good against MLS teams and that leagi eis league one.[/quote][/quote]Agree with your opinion on Hucks, Ace. I''d rather we started building for the future. Hucks is not the future.Still think you''re a prat though.

Giggs is exceptionally fit for his age, and even he gets 20 minutes nowadays.Philips - does not spend all day running up and down a wing.

League one is totally different to MLS, far more physical with far more seasoned, cynical pro''s in it. 

You agree but I''m a prat for what reason exactly?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="ACE"]With respect its not league one.Its not as tough, physical and half the players are not even league one standard. 

[quote user="Bigus"]He looks good against MLS teams and that leagi eis league one.[/quote][/quote]Agree with your opinion on Hucks, Ace. I''d rather we started building for the future. Hucks is not the future.Still think you''re a prat though.[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]In response to the mature "spak".Hmm Henry,  are you a wind up merchant or just a w*anker.[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="ACE"]C*nt.[quote user="Rastaman"]

You spak

[/quote][/quote]Ah, the mature response[/quote][/quote]Hmm a little of both

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="ACE"]With respect its not league one.

Its not as tough, physical and half the players are not even league one standard. 

[quote user="Bigus"]He looks good against MLS teams and that leagi eis league one.[/quote][/quote]

Agree with your opinion on Hucks, Ace. I''d rather we started building for the future. Hucks is not the future.

Still think you''re a prat though.
[/quote]

And you dont think that a player of his influence and maturity wouldnt help the players of the future? Dont get me wrong, I would like us to have a team full of promising young players, but do you not think that the likes of Cody McDonald, Chris Martin and Micheal Spillane would benefit from the mature heads of people like Huckerby, Lee, Dublinesque players?

Look at the Leicester Squad this year, a perfect mix of youth and experience. Some of the best young players outside of the premiership, coupled with old pros like Edworthy, N''Gotty, Barry Hayles, Paul Dickov and Chris Powell.

People like Darren Huckerby, Ian Harte, Alan Lee, Stefanovic.....they are exactly what we need playing alongside Spillane, Martin, McDonald, Smith, Daley.

[quote user="ACE"]You agree but I''m a prat for what reason exactly?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="ACE"]With respect its not league one.

Its not as tough, physical and half the players are not even league one standard. 

[quote user="Bigus"]He looks good against MLS teams and that leagi eis league one.[/quote][/quote]

Agree with your opinion on Hucks, Ace. I''d rather we started building for the future. Hucks is not the future.

[/quote][/quote]

You just called somebody a c*nt, and you question when somebody calls you a prat? That alone makes you a prat.

Excellent mature debate being demonstrated on this thred.

Huckerby is finished as a player and will never play for us again. People need to accept this. He had a good season last year in the States but not even playing now due to his hip injury which he carred in the last season at Norwich. It is not an injury he will recover from. If there was an operation or treatment to sort it out don''t you think he would have sorted it by now?

And to those that think MLD is league 1 standard  you either have never watched it or you will get a hell of a shock next season. MLS is Great Yarmouth standard.

I would have thought he would be pretty decent comming off the bench for the last 25-30 mins. We do need to build for the future but we also need older players who are going to lead and set examples to the younger lads on the pitch and in the dressing room, senior players i''m sure like Howard, Dickov, Edworthy and Powell had important roles to play at  Leicester last season, even though they we''re past their best. We desperately need to get some leaders in the team from somewhere and if Hucks was going to come back on smaller wages and be prepared to be a sub i''d welcome him. If it happens it happens if it doesnt we still need some experienced senior players in through the door.

[quote user="ACE"]Giggs is exceptionally fit for his age, and even he gets 20 minutes nowadays.

Philips - does not spend all day running up and down a wing.

League one is totally different to MLS, far more physical with far more seasoned, cynical pro''s in it. 
[/quote]

I have never know anybody to talk so much sh*t in such a short space of time.

Ryan Giggs has just won the PFA Player of the Year Award and has been involved in 44 matches this season. Do you even realise the significance of that award? 

Ryan Giggs is the closest thing that football has to Darren Huckerby, an exact example of how pace can be lost but pure footballing intelligence and instinct does not have to be.

Kevin Phillips has ended as Birminghams top scorer to take them up, and won the goal of the season award.

Sir, you are a tw*t. In fact, to lower myself to your level, you are a c*nt. 

Huckerby has said that if he''s not up to it physically then he won''t be looking to play when his San Jose contract expires.He''s not stupid and much like Dion I think he''s quite capable of making the right decision when the time comes.With Dion it wasn''t so much a case of he didn''t have it left in the tank. I think he could probably have turned in another season at or near the same level as the previous two, but it was a case of "How much longer do I want to keep doing this to myself?"Personally I think Hucks will call it a day, but if he chooses to give it one last hurrah then I trust his judgement over the armchair managers on here.

[quote user="jbghost"]

Huckerby is finished as a player and will never play for us again. People need to accept this. He had a good season last year in the States but not even playing now due to his hip injury which he carred in the last season at Norwich. It is not an injury he will recover from. If there was an operation or treatment to sort it out don''t you think he would have sorted it by now?

And to those that think MLD is league 1 standard  you either have never watched it or you will get a hell of a shock next season. MLS is Great Yarmouth standard.

[/quote]

He is out with a QUAD injury. FFS, why dont you search in google news for ''Huckerby injury'' and you will see that the injury is NOT serious.

I was repsonding so someone calling me a name.  [quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="ACE"]With respect its not league one.Its not as tough, physical and half the players are not even league one standard. 

[quote user="Bigus"]He looks good against MLS teams and that leagi eis league one.[/quote][/quote]Agree with your opinion on Hucks, Ace. I''d rather we started building for the future. Hucks is not the future.Still think you''re a prat though.[/quote][/quote]

You just called somebody a c*nt, and you question when somebody calls you a prat? That alone makes you a prat.

[/quote]

[quote user="Herb"]Huckerby has said that if he''s not up to it physically then he won''t be looking to play when his San Jose contract expires.
He''s not stupid and much like Dion I think he''s quite capable of making the right decision when the time comes.

With Dion it wasn''t so much a case of he didn''t have it left in the tank. I think he could probably have turned in another season at or near the same level as the previous two, but it was a case of "How much longer do I want to keep doing this to myself?"

Personally I think Hucks will call it a day, but if he chooses to give it one last hurrah then I trust his judgement over the armchair managers on here.
[/quote]

No, apparently Dion''s body packed in.  He has had 5 operations in the year since leaving us, he already put himself at serious risk by pulling on the shirt for us.

\Thats exactly what I just said, ut you did not call anyone a ****.  Schoolboy error.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]I was repsonding so someone calling me a name. 

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Yes they called you a ''Spak'', and you responded by calling them a ''C*nt''.

There is clearly a very obvious difference in the severity of those two words, I suggest that you take yourself to the Jeremy Kyle studios, go on..... off you hop.

You have just argued my point for me!Giggs is exceptional as you agreed - Huckery, depsite what you think, simply is not, has not and never will be anywhere near that standard. mentally or physically.Kevin Philips, as I said, did not run up and down the wing, he is a striker. Totally different player to Huckerby, and a lot of people would say a player with a better footballing brain.

Huckerby is crocked, gone.  Let him go.  You can do it.  Put the wipe clean photos in a cupboard and forget him.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="ACE"]Giggs is exceptionally fit for his age, and even he gets 20 minutes nowadays.Philips - does not spend all day running up and down a wing.

League one is totally different to MLS, far more physical with far more seasoned, cynical pro''s in it.  [/quote]

I have never know anybody to talk so much sh*t in such a short space of time.

Ryan Giggs has just won the PFA Player of the Year Award and has been involved in 44 matches this season. Do you even realise the significance of that award? 

Ryan Giggs is the closest thing that football has to Darren Huckerby, an exact example of how pace can be lost but pure footballing intelligence and instinct does not have to be.

Kevin Phillips has ended as Birminghams top scorer to take them up, and won the goal of the season award.

Sir, you are a tw*t. In fact, to lower myself to your level, you are a c*nt. 

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]\Thats exactly what I just said, ut you did not call anyone a ****.  Schoolboy error.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote][/quote]

You also wrote the title as if it was aimed at Darren Huckerby personally, and in caps lock. He reads this board, we all know that, how would you feel if somebody was telling him that he is crap and should retire.

For the record, Darren, if you do read this. Please come back and prove this idiot wrong.