Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Re: A FAIL AND *** OFF GUNN THREAD .

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]Go on do one Gunn , your no legend just a bloodsucker bleeding this club dry  Hope you fail and are sacked after 10 games .
[/quote]

I''d actually advise you to take a bit of your own advice pal....nothing constructive to say? don''t bother.

[/quote]

Because what comes out of the mouths of the owners of our once proud club is so constructive isn''t it.

Idiot.

Why do you WANT him to fail??  Surely you already think he will anyway, so your wishes are a bit odd.  If Gunny does well next season, and heaven forbid gets us in the play offs, would you actually be disappointed?? Unusual approach for a "Norwich supporter"??

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]a fan who wants the club to struggle in League1?[/quote]One has stated before that he hopes we end up in the conference! It would be worth it in the long run was the reasoning.If you want us to do well, you lack ambition - (because this could lead to the current regime staying) - is the newspeak we get from some fans. I don''t care who the owners are - I just want us to do better!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]Go on do one Gunn , your no legend just a bloodsucker bleeding this club dry  Hope you fail and are sacked after 10 games .
[/quote]

Can you explain how he is ''bleeding this club dry''. He is probably the cheapest manager we have had for decades.

[/quote]

...after the other 50 odd-jobs he has had since retiring as a player, I would agree that he is bleeding the club dry.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]Go on do one Gunn , your no legend just a bloodsucker bleeding this club dry  Hope you fail and are sacked after 10 games .[/quote]

Can you explain how he is ''bleeding this club dry''. He is probably the cheapest manager we have had for decades.

[/quote] And we are paying him Manager wages when hes more suited to a few quid a week for shaking a few hands.

[quote user="No Quarter"]Why do you WANT him to fail??  Surely you already think he will anyway, so your wishes are a bit odd.  If Gunny does well next season, and heaven forbid gets us in the play offs, would you actually be disappointed?? Unusual approach for a "Norwich supporter"??[/quote]If we believe Smudger and co. that their opinion is the majority, then I''d say this approach is very usual for Norwich supporters...I didn''t want him any more than I wanted Roeder or Grunt but, as usual, I''ll suck it up, wish him luck and hope for the best... happy-clapping? No.... just doing what I need to do to survive the trials and tribulations of being a Norwich fan....