Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

On the Grape Vine!

I have heard that Our friendlys with Man u and Wigan, are a attempt to settle the fans and it smells like Gunn will be in charge!!! Watch this space!

Must be true then!

No doubt the friendlies will include a half time speech from club luminaries about the greatness of BG and others!

As soon as I heard Man Utd were coming down, it was immediately a huge indication of Gunn remaining heavily involved in some capacity - as manager would not be a surprise.

[quote user="AJ"]As soon as I heard Man Utd were coming down, it was immediately a huge indication of Gunn remaining heavily involved in some capacity - as manager would not be a surprise.
[/quote]

And steve bruce at wigan!!!!!

Personally I do not see it of any relevance to our managerial situation.

Gunny has links with Fergie granted, & Bruce has strong ties with Norwich anyway - but that doesn''t mean he has the job.

I think you''re reading far too much into this.

This gem from the person who got "Cullen" mixed up with "Cullum" - a right NCFC expert we have here....[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I have heard that Our friendlys with Man u and Wigan, are a attempt to settle the fans and it smells like Gunn will be in charge!!! Watch this space![/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]
This gem from the person who got "Cullen" mixed up with "Cullum" - a right NCFC expert we have here....

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I have heard that Our friendlys with Man u and Wigan, are a attempt to settle the fans and it smells like Gunn will be in charge!!! Watch this space![/quote][/quote]

Ace you tool, it really isnt hard to do the maths!!! come on motor mouth explain whats wrong with this one!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh hang on!!!   Muppet!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="ACE"]
This gem from the person who got "Cullen" mixed up with "Cullum" - a right NCFC expert we have here....

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I have heard that Our friendlys with Man u and Wigan, are a attempt to settle the fans and it smells like Gunn will be in charge!!! Watch this space![/quote][/quote]

Ace you tool, it really isnt hard to do the maths!!! come on motor mouth explain whats wrong with this one!!!

[/quote]

Ok... I''ll bite... However stupid the board may be, I''m pretty sure they have not set up friendlies with Man Utd reserves and Wigan as a way of "settling the fans". Gunn has contacts with Ferguson and Bruce but this proves nothing in my opinion. Just a standard couple of friendly fixtures coupled with another assumption.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="ACE"]

[/quote]

Ok... I''ll bite... However stupid the board may be, I''m pretty sure they have not set up friendlies with Man Utd reserves and Wigan as a way of "settling the fans". Gunn has contacts with Ferguson and Bruce but this proves nothing in my opinion. Just a standard couple of friendly fixtures coupled with another assumption.

[/quote]

Maybe........... ?? but thats the whole point is that people make there own mind up, just makes me laugh how people come on here an batter you down for th slightest comments, hey ho!!! back to the arm chair!

It''s not particularly impressive anyway - as i understand it''s a Man Utd XI, which essentially means half their u-18 side and a smattering of pensioners who''ve retired....

I''d be suprised if there were any first teamers in the squad to face us.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I have heard that Our friendlys with Man u and Wigan, are a attempt to settle the fans and it smells like Gunn will be in charge!!! Watch this space![/quote]

That one  was for you ACE you muppet of all muppets!! Ummm who was right??

it all seems so insignificant who we play this offseason, we could play Real Madrid for all I care. Do the board expect us to get excited by this? We get relegated into the never regions and they suddenly announce these fixtures.......

[quote user="ACE"]

So AJ, just who''s the bloody expert now then? People like you make me sick, always ready to take the p1$$ but never say anything constructive.

Just for your info AJ Canarycharge was in Munich watch the ONLY english team ever to win....where were you?

next time try thinking before you open your gob.