Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

So.. Its Gunny

the decision has been made now people!

nothing anyone can do about it but support him and hope it works.. writing someone off befoe they have had a real chance is silly and counter productive.

There have been some very silly comments made on here in recent weeks about Gunny bing a Leach etc.. but if in 12 months time he has got it right there going to be some red faced people to boot.

I must admit i think we needed a more experienced manager and that maybe Gunn isn''t the long term solution, however we have to give him all the support we can this season!

He wont have the funds to sign quality players.. because the club does not have the money, selling Marshall and many more who will go will be used to finance the loss in revenue that relegation has bought... he may well be able to attract alan Lee her permanently.. this would be a huge bonus for the club.

Also, those who criticise Gunn need to stop and think, He applied along with others.. the board, appointed Bryan, he did not force them to do it.. they chose their man and it is on their heads should it all go wrong..

Support him now! klets see if we can get out of this hole of a league 1st time of asking rather than wanting Gunn out because he burped in training once!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

nothing anyone can do about it but support him and hope it works.. writing someone off befoe they have had a real chance is silly and counter productive.

There have been some very silly comments made on here in recent weeks about Gunny bing a Leach etc.. but if in 12 months time he has got it right there going to be some red faced people to boot.

I must admit i think we needed a more experienced manager and that maybe Gunn isn''t the long term solution, however we have to give him all the support we can this season!

He wont have the funds to sign quality players.. because the club does not have the money, selling Marshall and many more who will go will be used to finance the loss in revenue that relegation has bought... he may well be able to attract alan Lee her permanently.. this would be a huge bonus for the club.

Also, those who criticise Gunn need to stop and think, He applied along with others.. the board, appointed Bryan, he did not force them to do it.. they chose their man and it is on their heads should it all go wrong..

Support him now! klets see if we can get out of this hole of a league 1st time of asking rather than wanting Gunn out because he burped in training once!

[/quote]

Jas,

Do you seriously, honestly believe the board even interviewed or talked to anyone else other than Gunn?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Jas,

Do you seriously, honestly believe the board even interviewed or talked to anyone else other than Gunn?

[/quote]

i never said they did, all i said is that other, probably more suitable, candidates applied for the job.

The reasons behind Gunny are the boards alone, but we can guess and get pretty close *cough* cheap option *cough*