Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

THE OFFICIAL GUNN SUPPORT THREAD

Yep, here''s to promotion, however is at the helm come next May.

Hes already said hes looking for consolidation so there wont be any promotion .

I don''t drink, but if I did drink, I''d drink to that[B]

Not my choice, but I will support him 100%. He now has a chance to do well and should lean on the other 3 more.

To be honest the club looks to be tightening the purse strings, and Gunn is the cheap option and will tow the company line. So much as people will moan and groan we have Gunn and he will be staying.

I personnally think that what is needed now is for the fans to support Gunn for some stability and not keep changing managers every 5 mins. Yes i would have prefered a more proven manager but thats not going to happen so with the hand we are dealt lets try and support this club and get it back where it belongs.

Bryan, i will behind you all the way this season and i am looking forward to a more unified atmosphere at Carrow Road this season.

OTBC

i will support him all season, but i do hope that he go''s for promotion otherwise it is stupid, he cannot say consolidation as we need to bounce right back(however unlikely it is)

Spin spin spin - we''ll miss out on promotion, I bet.

Well said,

Play offs would be a great achievment for us.

We need to build again bringing in younger players who are hungry for success.

Give young players a chance you will see quickly if they are good enough or not.

Yes, Come on City, Get in the Gunny, Butts and Chippy (my boyhood hero)

ill drink to that too! oh and im even more up desperate for norwich to be promoted and for gunny to be a success, and see all these people slagging him off to eat their words come next may.

[quote user="barryevans"]

good luck next season gunn,

not a lot of money around but must build a team capable of the playoffs, at least 

[/quote]

His famous speech is still ringing in my head! " we need to consolidate! " FOR FOOKS SAKE!

[quote user="barryevans"]

good luck next season gunn,

not a lot of money around but must build a team capable of the playoffs, at least 

[/quote]

doubt it

i want us to do well but i honestly see us in league 2 within 3 seasons.

I will not drink to faliure (because like it or not, that''s all that''s been achieved so far).  I will not drink to lack of ambition. I will not drink to taking the fans as fools. 

When/if the management team begin to turn things around then I will will drink to them.  Let''s not build them up, they''re in a privilaged position and although I don''t doubt their commitment, I do worry about their ability.

Would love to be wrong of course and happy to admit to that.

Such a shame us Norwich fans are so easily pleased. How on earth can you ''drink to that'' in celebration of our demise from Premier league football four years ago, to league 1 football with one of the most clueless managers we''ve ever had at the helm.

[quote user="No Quarter"]Go on Gunny and crew - behind you 110% [B][B][/quote]

Yay [:)] Go on ''Gunny''. Who cares about League 1 football and possibly worse in years to come when we have somebody who bleeds yellow and green at the helm.

Yay, Gunn is my hero.

Yay, Lets get Carney and Killen back if we can [:D]

Yay, I love Delia. What a superb appointment.

When will you ever learn from what people like Smudger have been trying to tell us for years... Yeah, thats right, you never will.

[B] Here''s to failure .... yay

I think he will motivate his own squad - it''s not so easy taking over a bunch of troubadours who signed up for another manager. For me, holding the dressing room will be key - and he needs that team captain to run the show from kick off. If he fails in that, I think he would do the right thing and walk - knowing either Crook or Butterworth could do a job at least in a caretaker role. Let''s see who he is able to bring in over the next couple of months. He might just build a team of heroes.

[quote user="sig"]

I will not drink to faliure (because like it or not, that''s all that''s been achieved so far).  I will not drink to lack of ambition. I will not drink to taking the fans as fools. 

When/if the management team begin to turn things around then I will will drink to them.  Let''s not build them up, they''re in a privilaged position and although I don''t doubt their commitment, I do worry about their ability.

Would love to be wrong of course and happy to admit to that.

[/quote]

well said!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Yay [:)] Go on ''Gunny''. Who cares about League 1 football and possibly worse in years to come when we have somebody who bleeds yellow and green at the helm.

Yay, Gunn is my hero.

When will you ever learn from what people like Smudger have been trying to tell us for years... Yeah, thats right, you never will.

[/quote]

Think you''ll find that this is an "official Gunn support thread".  Trott off to one of the many other threads, where you can all type your ridiculously over the top, hate filled bile about the man. 

Maybe his face will drop off before the season starts and he will have to stand down on medical grounds , Melissa and facebook pick our managers now .

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Yay, Gunn is my hero.

[/quote]

Think you''ll find that this is an "official Gunn support thread".  Trott off to one of the many other threads, where you can all type your ridiculously over the top, hate filled bile about the man. 

[/quote]

Ahh I get it now! The thread means only people who agree can comment, now it makes sense, although, it sort of undermines the purpose of a messageboard...

Oh well, why does it bother me, I''m here to join you all in celebration. Celebration of finally becoming the most messed-up club in England. From the boardromm, to playing staff, to backroom staff. At least that''s one title we may gain this season [:D]

Oh I do love a bit of failure me, love it.