Sign in to follow this  
GreennYella

An open letter to Gunn, Butterworth and Crook

While not being particularly happy with this afternoons news I am ready to back the management team and get behind the boys in the yellow and green next season. The time now, however, is for actions and results, and not talking. Peter Grant talked a good game and got us to the bottom of the league. You obviously were desperate to get the job, now you have it so don''t fu*k it up by being too cautious. As far as I''m concerned, and every City fan should be, anything other than a top-two finish in League One will be a failure. With 20,000 roaring us on every other week next season, some talented youngsters and hopefully a few hard-working ''leader'' type players that we have been missing for some time we have a real chance of coming straight back up. Lets go for it!!!

I will back them once a decent squad has been assembled and results are turned around.................................................................

[quote user="sig"]I will back them once a decent squad has been assembled and results are turned around.................................................................[/quote]

Your the sort of supporter this club do snot need so go away. Support for your team i like love - unbreakable nd un conditional. If there are conidtions to you supporting NCFC you are not a supporter so sod off!!

Why do you think top two finish?Based on the final day performance I would say we will struggle next season, probably fight for play offs.Just because we have 20,000+ plus supporters every week doesn''t give us a god given right to success - you sound like a Newcastle supporter!Don''t get me wrong though, I''m not happy with the state of the club, I will keep supporting them, I just think top two finish will be very difficult

[quote user="Linus"]Why do you think top two finish?

Based on the final day performance I would say we will struggle next season, probably fight for play offs.

Just because we have 20,000+ plus supporters every week doesn''t give us a god given right to success - you sound like a Newcastle supporter!

Don''t get me wrong though, I''m not happy with the state of the club, I will keep supporting them, I just think top two finish will be very difficult
[/quote]because we won''t have the same bunch of spineless players

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[quote user="sig"]I will back them once a decent squad has been assembled and results are turned around.................................................................[/quote]

Your the sort of supporter this club do snot need so go away. Support for your team i like love - unbreakable nd un conditional. If there are conidtions to you supporting NCFC you are not a supporter so sod off!!

[/quote]

I have not be rude to you, so kindly do not be rude to me.  I am entitled to express an opinion, as are you (if you are able to do it maturely that is)  I would suggest I am a bit longer in the tooth than you and my eyes are a little more open.  I always back the team but feel we have been hugely let down in the past few years.  The current management team have been rewarded for failure and therefore the very least we can expect is RELATIVE success in order to back them.  I am not calling for them to be removed, just for some progress to be made. After all, they could have walked away, but as they haven''t then they have to accept there will be certain expectations from fans (this is NOT unreasonable).  I hope they can fulfil these.

[quote user="Disturbed"]

Your the sort of supporter this club do snot need so go away. Support for your team i like love - unbreakable nd un conditional.

[/quote]Unlike your keyboard ?

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

Did you type this with your Farley''s Rusk?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

Did you type this with your Farley''s Rusk?

[/quote]I think I prefer your answer - good work !

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

Support is a two way thing, give us something to support.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

I don''t think City will finish higher than 15th next season. This appointment just doesn''t give me any confidence at all. Gunn''s first press conference spoke of ''consolidation'' rather than ''promotion'' or ''play offs''. says it all for the lack of ambition. never mind, he knows the club & bleeds yellow & green. :-)