Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

GUNN kept in charge from Charlton Game

My source from inside the club said that days after the catastrophic Charlton game where we capitulated, it was decided Gunn was to stay in charge by Delia and MWJ. This lead to arguments involving Doncaster and then ended in the request that he steps down from his role. Personally I think even though Doncaster could at times make unfavorable decisions we owe him some gratitude for sticking up to Delia for her awful appointment of Bryan Gunn. More lies come out of Carrow Road just to make it look as though Bryan was the best man for the job, when in fact, he''s the ONLY man for the job according to Delia.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]My source from inside the club said that days after the catastrophic Charlton game where we capitulated, it was decided Gunn was to stay in charge by Delia and MWJ. This lead to arguments involving Doncaster and then ended in the request that he steps down from his role. Personally I think even though Doncaster could at times make unfavorable decisions we owe him some gratitude for sticking up to Delia for her awful appointment of Bryan Gunn. More lies come out of Carrow Road just to make it look as though Bryan was the best man for the job, when in fact, he''s the ONLY man for the job according to Delia.[/quote]

theres a word i want to use to sum up your post but Pete says we cant say it anymore....

jas :)

Which would be? Look I''m only saying what I heard? I''m a Norwich fan like everyone else, I''m only passing on what I hear. Wether it''s true or not that is just what I was told and I see no reason for them to lie?

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Which would be? Look I''m only saying what I heard? I''m a Norwich fan like everyone else, I''m only passing on what I hear. Wether it''s true or not that is just what I was told and I see no reason for them to lie?[/quote]

no.. of course there isnt.. just how many "sources inside the club" are their out there?

no wonder we are financially screwed we must hire 1 million people.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]My source from inside the club said that days after the catastrophic Charlton game where we capitulated, it was decided Gunn was to stay in charge by Delia and MWJ. This lead to arguments involving Doncaster and then ended in the request that he steps down from his role. Personally I think even though Doncaster could at times make unfavorable decisions we owe him some gratitude for sticking up to Delia for her awful appointment of Bryan Gunn. More lies come out of Carrow Road just to make it look as though Bryan was the best man for the job, when in fact, he''s the ONLY man for the job according to Delia.[/quote]

theres a word i want to use to sum up your post but Pete says we cant say it anymore....

[/quote]

Freedom of speech not apply?

Funny how everyone now seems to have an inside source!

Is your brothers mates uncles postman next door neighbours with Doris the tea-lady by any chance?

Hahaha, fair point. But why would I make it up? That''s my point, it''s hardly a "Jermaine Beckford spotted in ASDA" it''s believable, and that''s why I decided to post it, I''ve heard plenty of rumours, some of course are complete b/s. But other i think are worth posting as they may well have some truth in them. They must have made the decision previous today because they don''t have enough board members at the moment.