Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

"oh do Hush Michael Dear!"

watch the Gunny Interview on the front page...

fast forward to about 6 mins 20 secs and watch.....

MWJ starts mumbling on about investment.,... watch Delia, her face and body Language....

she then lets out an almighty sigh, rolls her eyes and shuffles in her seat cutting MWJ off....

sore point hit perchance?

jas :)

I think the sigh was more exasperation at being asked about external investment.

Either that or she saw the hole I''d managed to rip in my trousers en route to the press conference....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

watch the Gunny Interview on the front page...

fast forward to about 6 mins 20 secs and watch.....

MWJ starts mumbling on about investment.,... watch Delia, her face and body Language....

she then lets out an almighty sigh, rolls her eyes and shuffles in her seat cutting MWJ off....

sore point hit perchance?

jas :)

[/quote]

God it was like watching a wake rather than the appoinment of a new manager. That huge sigh I think was supposed to infer that they had tried absolutely everything to get investors in and it couldn''t be done. And we still don''t know why the Turners bailed out. They are resigned to failure and apathy. This is not the backdrop that will bring about a promotion challenge next year.

I''ve just got around to watch it.  Reminds me of a village neighbourhood watch trying to run a large business.Another thing what was the mumbling about a forth member of the board making a quorum etc etc.  I distinctly smelt bovine manure.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

I think the sigh was more exasperation at being asked about external investment.

Either that or she saw the hole I''d managed to rip in my trousers en route to the press conference....

[/quote]

I hope you weren''t revealing your external investment[:O]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Did you rip them on Delia''s en croute?