Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

Thats it then ....season ticket goes back !

[quote user="jbghost"]

As well as relegation clearing out the deadwood in the team its getting rid of all the dross on the terraces as well. Excellent news. Carrow Road will be all the better for it next season.

Do you really think people give a toss if you are sending your season tickets back. Just do it without coming on here to tell everyone.

Truth of the matter is you probably never had one in the first place.

[/quote]Yep. One big happy family. Clapping away, as gunn stands on the touch line, like a rabbit in the headlights, while delia smiles and waves her scarf at the ''real fans''. Who cheer and wave back, delirious with preceedings they fail to notice that 88 minutes have passed and yeovil are leading 3-0. "Bryan Gunn, Bryan Gunn, Bryan Bryan Gunn, He''s got no clue but we don''t care, Bryan Bryan Gunn! "Delia''s barmy army!"

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="jbghost"]

As well as relegation clearing out the deadwood in the team its getting rid of all the dross on the terraces as well. Excellent news. Carrow Road will be all the better for it next season.

Do you really think people give a toss if you are sending your season tickets back. Just do it without coming on here to tell everyone.

Truth of the matter is you probably never had one in the first place.

[/quote]Yep. One big happy family. Clapping away, as gunn stands on the touch line, like a rabbit in the headlights, while delia smiles and waves her scarf at the ''real fans''. Who cheer and wave back, delirious with preceedings they fail to notice that 88 minutes have passed and yeovil are leading 3-0. "Bryan Gunn, Bryan Gunn, Bryan Bryan Gunn, He''s got no clue but we don''t care, Bryan Bryan Gunn! "Delia''s barmy army!"

[/quote]

Whilst your out shopping with the missus.........................

barclay seats 48/49 wrote the following post at 13/05/2009 4:27 PM:

I will not let the board take the Piss out of me any longer , I will cancel my season ticket now that they have shown once again that there is absolutely no regard paid to the supporters. Gunn as manager?????FFS he has a worse record than Rodent!

good for you some fan you are.

what else are you going to do on a saturday. hang around with all the other moaners and first wizard... we could do without knobs like you lot at carrow rd anyway..

First Wizard wrote the following post at 13/05/2009 4:29 PM:

barclay seats 48 49 wrote:

I will not let the board take the Piss out of me any longer , I will cancel my season ticket now that they have shown once again that there is absolutely no regard paid to the supporters. Gunn as manager?????FFS he has a worse record than Rodent!

Good for you, I urge thousands to follow your lead!

FIRST WIZARD IS A PENIS...

[quote user="john"]

First Wizard wrote the following post at 13/05/2009 4:29 PM:

barclay seats 48 49 wrote:

Good for you, I urge thousands to follow your lead!

FIRST WIZARD IS A PENIS...

[/quote]

A BAD WORD! A BAD WORD!!!!!

[img]http://www.footballforumuk.com/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif[/img]

jas :)

A BAD WORD! A BAD WORD!!!!!

cant i get away with that.. or is he a cock

[quote user="kennyfoggo"]

What a pity we still don''t have the pay on the turnstiles, think they would be singing a different story, when the crowd dropped, this way they have your money before hand.

Cancell my ticket, I am considering it, but giving up after 46 years is hard, I have seen them all come and go. and hopefully live long enough to see her go as well
[/quote]

46 yrs,5yrs,2 yrs.....its gonna be hard....

NCFC is my first love (family aside) and im tempted to jack it all in. Everytime i have shouted,parted with my money,yelled,travelled miles and bought merchandise all seems for nothing now.

I feel like the love of my life has cheated on me. Do you take her back or walk away?

Some big decisions loom.....