Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

Thats it then ....season ticket goes back !

I will not let the board take the Piss out of me any longer , I will cancel my season ticket now that they have shown once again that there is absolutely no regard paid to the supporters. Gunn as manager?????FFS he has a worse record than Rodent!

Very tempted to do the same. They def will not be getting my rebate now!

[quote user="barclay seats 48 49 "]I will not let the board take the Piss out of me any longer , I will cancel my season ticket now that they have shown once again that there is absolutely no regard paid to the supporters. Gunn as manager?????FFS he has a worse record than Rodent![/quote]

Good for you, I urge thousands to follow your lead!

What a pity we still don''t have the pay on the turnstiles, think they would be singing a different story, when the crowd dropped, this way they have your money before hand.Cancell my ticket, I am considering it, but giving up after 46 years is hard, I have seen them all come and go. and hopefully live long enough to see her go as well

i couldnt afford one this year but as long as them useless tw4ts are still in charge im not going to a game. i dont blame gunn for us getting relegated but i do blame him for not stepping down he''s lost his legend status as far as im concerned

Enjoy your Saturday''s listening to Radio Norfolk... I''m sure they''ll be someone else happy to snap up your pair of Barclay tickets...

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Enjoy your Saturday''s listening to Radio Norfolk... I''m sure they''ll be someone else happy to snap up your pair of Barclay tickets...[/quote]

Don''t bank on that now mug!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Wrong. His points-per-game ratio is 0.09 better [;)]

Perhaps more tellingly his ratio is worse than Hamilton and Grant''s.

[/quote]Difference is, he had Worthingtons well built squad to take over from.Gunn had f*** all thanks to Roeder.

Bye.

Another johnny-come-lately bites the dust.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Enjoy your Saturday''s listening to Radio Norfolk... I''m sure they''ll be someone else happy to snap up your pair of Barclay tickets...[/quote]

[/quote]

You just don''t get it do you? I am sick of reading all this absolute nonsense on this board - dominated as it is by a few no-brains. Look up the word "support" in the dictionary. Try to understand that those of us who are true supporters really don''t care that a couple of dozen of you won''t go to any games! So what''s new? Even if we are in the Prem in 2 years you will find a reason to snipe and be negative. Most of you talk nonsense and are ill-informed. You make up stuff and then get all high and mighty about it - like you lot would have a clue how to do better. There are maybe 50 or 60 contributors to this board - what makes you think you are representative of 25,000 of us? You''re not and you know nothing. Whats more, if you don''t go to games your opinion is invalid. Just like the plonkers on Radio Norfolk who phone up to say how rubbish we were even though they haven''t been to Carrow Road since the 1970''s.

Personally, I will support the Gunn/Crook/Butterworth ticket. I have no idea if they will do well, but given where we are they deserve a chance. I am gutted about relegation but then I actually go to the games. You see, I support Norwich City FC - unlike you lot.

[quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You see, I support Norwich City FC - unlike you lot.

[/quote]

Nop you don''t, otherwise, you''d kick up a fuss!

[/quote]

You just don''t get it do you? I am sick of reading all this absolute nonsense on this board - dominated as it is by a few no-brains. Look up the word "support" in the dictionary. Try to understand that those of us who are true supporters really don''t care that a couple of dozen of you won''t go to any games! So what''s new? Even if we are in the Prem in 2 years you will find a reason to snipe and be negative. Most of you talk nonsense and are ill-informed. You make up stuff and then get all high and mighty about it - like you lot would have a clue how to do better. There are maybe 50 or 60 contributors to this board - what makes you think you are representative of 25,000 of us? You''re not and you know nothing. Whats more, if you don''t go to games your opinion is invalid. Just like the plonkers on Radio Norfolk who phone up to say how rubbish we were even though they haven''t been to Carrow Road since the 1970''s.

Personally, I will support the Gunn/Crook/Butterworth ticket. I have no idea if they will do well, but given where we are they deserve a chance. I am gutted about relegation but then I actually go to the games. You see, I support Norwich City FC - unlike you lot.

[/quote]

Well said

sgncfc - [quote]I have no idea if they will do well[/quote]

There lies your problem.  [:P]  Dullard.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You see, I support Norwich City FC - unlike you lot.

[/quote]

Nop you don''t, otherwise, you''d kick up a fuss!

[/quote]

Do you have an alternative that will gtee success? No of course you dont.

You cant possibly know how next season will pan out and I am sure I have read on here that you dont go to games anyway

[quote user="shyster"]sgncfc - [quote]I have no idea if they will do well[/quote]

There lies your problem.  [:P]  Dullard.
[/quote]

So just because I don''t agree with you I''m a dullard or a muppet or some other puerile insult. Well congratulations on your extensive vocabulary. Actually I run a decent business and employ 70 people. Obviously, I am a muppet and I am not entitled to an opinion.

[quote user="kennyfoggo"]

Cancell my ticket, I am considering it, but giving up after 46 years is hard, I have seen them all come and go. and hopefully live long enough to see her go as well
[/quote]

It''s a hard decision, no one says it''s easy.  I did it with a heavy heart but afterwards felt oddly liberated, like an iron filing defying a magnet . . .

[/quote]

[/quote] Maybe you should look up the word MUG ?

[quote user="barclay seats 48 49 "]I will not let the board take the Piss out of me any longer , I will cancel my season ticket now[/quote]Good for you.

You''re not in Lower Block E on the back row are you? I''m looking for a move.

[/quote]

[/quote]good post mate, i enjoyed the last line!!!

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]I will not let the board take the Piss out of me any longer , I will cancel my season ticket now [/quote]Good - please take other like minded "fans" with you. I think you will find we will manage without you. Presumably we will see you when we are successful again?

As well as relegation clearing out the deadwood in the team its getting rid of all the dross on the terraces as well. Excellent news. Carrow Road will be all the better for it next season.

Do you really think people give a toss if you are sending your season tickets back. Just do it without coming on here to tell everyone.

Truth of the matter is you probably never had one in the first place.

Good, keep sending them tickets back.  That way, we may actually have a stadium of NORWICH FANS next season, whether it''s full or not. (prepare''s for board lover accusations- no, just a NCFC season ticket holder for 30 years CTID) 

Why bother keep saying they will cancal their tickets when they can''t actually cancel them now! if you''ve paid by direct debit you had 14 days to cancel! the "loyal supporters" who keep saying it are just talking crap or as i suspect haven''t even got season tickets anyway

the responses on this thread are some of the best i have heard for a long while and long may it continue. its about time us ''real'' supporters stopped taking all the crap that people like Wiz gives us and it has given me some reason to keep on herethanks guys

Well said.....to many whingers and moaners on here......we may have gone down with Gunn but the instigator was Rodent (with help from Smith and Jones!).....i don`t want him as manager but that''s what we have got.....so we should do the right thing and give him the opportunity to show us what he and his team can do next season.....with that he has my support and i will be going to games.....now stop moaning and support the club we all love!!!!!!

[quote user="city4eva"]You cant possibly know how next season will pan out and I am sure I have read on here that you dont go to games anyway

[/quote]

Not that it matters, but you read wrong, I still make the odd game.