Sign in to follow this  
UEA Canary

we are finding out who the real fans are now

im shocked by the level of anger directed towards gunn, yes delia et al have made some poor decisions but to judge someone after 19 games is outrageous. all the best managers have had time to develop their squads and ideas and methods best suited to the club.

some of the ''fans'' on this board who are apparantly abandoning their team, shows their level of committment to the team. a true fans ticks with the side through thick and thin, not just when times are good. all ill say is f**k off to such ''fans'', the team and manager at this time need fans who are supporting them, not against them from the start. norwich city football club doesnt need you, and despite what you think, you are in the minority. this message board does not account for a vast amount of norwichs support base.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]im shocked by the level of anger directed towards gunn, yes delia et al have made some poor decisions but to judge someone after 19 games is outrageous. all the best managers have had time to develop their squads and ideas and methods best suited to the club.

some of the ''fans'' on this board who are apparantly abandoning their team, shows their level of committment to the team. a true fans ticks with the side through thick and thin, not just when times are good. all ill say is f**k off to such ''fans'', the team and manager at this time need fans who are supporting them, not against them from the start. norwich city football club doesnt need you, and despite what you think, you are in the minority. this message board does not account for a vast amount of norwichs support base.[/quote]

i will support gunn, but im not happy!!! i dont think he is the right man.....   delia jones and foulger can do one!

[quote user="UEA Canary"]im shocked by the level of anger directed towards gunn, yes delia et al have made some poor decisions but to judge someone after 19 games is outrageous. all the best managers have had time to develop their squads and ideas and methods best suited to the club. some of the ''fans'' on this board who are apparantly abandoning their team, shows their level of committment to the team. a true fans ticks with the side through thick and thin, not just when times are good. all ill say is f**k off to such ''fans'', the team and manager at this time need fans who are supporting them, not against them from the start. norwich city football club doesnt need you, and despite what you think, you are in the minority. this message board does not account for a vast amount of norwichs support base.[/quote]

I have been saying this, but prepare yourself for a constant barrage of negativity.

The best thing to remember is that many of the trolls on here have very little else to do in their lives but to come on here and argue about everything, hence the reason that they have adopted such a short minded and bitter outlook on everything Norwich City related.

I would suggest that such a small sample of people doesnt represent the overall opinions about Gunn, as any half intelligent person would know that he did the best he could with a Glen Roeder squad. In fact, got a lot more points out of that Glen Roeder squad.

Im looking forward to seeing who he can bring in.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]im shocked by the level of anger directed towards gunn, yes delia et al have made some poor decisions but to judge someone after 19 games is outrageous. all the best managers have had time to develop their squads and ideas and methods best suited to the club. some of the ''fans'' on this board who are apparantly abandoning their team, shows their level of committment to the team. a true fans ticks with the side through thick and thin, not just when times are good. all ill say is f**k off to such ''fans'', the team and manager at this time need fans who are supporting them, not against them from the start. norwich city football club doesnt need you, and despite what you think, you are in the minority. this message board does not account for a vast amount of norwichs support base.[/quote]

Blind leading the blind...........enjoy relegation.

i would rather the anger was directed at delia

but!

Gunn wants to be manager for him (and his family) and not the 25k frans every week.

i''m not happy with him for this,

We will try to give him a good League 1 budget , sounds like all he will be bringing in is over the hill binners and a few more scaffolders who cannot control a football .

Just because we don''t accept a shite decision doesn''t mean we''re not fans. Likewise, I''m not gonna say you''re not fans either for backing him you narrow minded cunt.You''re the kind who will be the first to moan when it all goes wrong.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]im shocked by the level of anger directed towards gunn, yes delia et al have made some poor decisions but to judge someone after 19 games is outrageous. all the best managers have had time to develop their squads and ideas and methods best suited to the club.

some of the ''fans'' on this board who are apparantly abandoning their team, shows their level of committment to the team. a true fans ticks with the side through thick and thin, not just when times are good. all ill say is f**k off to such ''fans'', the team and manager at this time need fans who are supporting them, not against them from the start. norwich city football club doesnt need you, and despite what you think, you are in the minority. this message board does not account for a vast amount of norwichs support base.[/quote]No need to tell the fans to f-off UEA, Delia''s already done that.I don''t think anger is directed towards Gunn.  It''s directed towards the board for appointing a proven failure in the role of football management.Sadly, unless Gunny produces some rapid results (which will mean some pretty quick lesson learning after this season''s experience) the anger will be directed towards him - and I never want that day to come.  Gunny deserves his legend status....for now.

I still can''t figure out why you remain here Wiz.  If its so obvious to you, as it has been for years that we are part of a sinking ship, why stay on board (pun intended).  You''re obviously not doing anything to improve the state of the club, as you can''t say you are helping Norwich with your pessimism. You sit behind your PC all day and moan and achieve nothing but a high post count.  Congratulations on all your success. 

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Just because we don''t accept a shite decision doesn''t mean we''re not fans. Likewise, I''m not gonna say you''re not fans either for backing him you narrow minded cunt.You''re the kind who will be the first to moan when it all goes wrong.[/quote]well said bumpy!

I have to say that I`m not overjoyed about the appiontment of Gunny but the trouble is we don`t have a pot to piss in so who else is going to want the job.

Calling for Delia`s head is futile because she owns the club.

She said she is trying to sell, but who is going to put money in a football club that is skint and going down the pan.

Still I`ll be there in August again and the year after that and so on because it`s my team I cannot change my team like I would my electricity supplier

City till I die

Agree with you UEA. It is far too early to judge a manager. I really fear for the cut throat nature that our fans have taken up. How can this club really re-build itself changing a manager every 19 games? He has only bought 1 player and i think everyone on this board was happy with the purchase. It is the first time I have been genuinely embarressed of the Norwich fans. No manager could have done well with the squad that he inherited. The players he loaned in were the only ones really available to get in. He may of got a few poor players in but at least he tried them out. We really do need to start building for the future and he has already shown a willingness to bring in the youth players. I believe most people were happy with Korey Smiths appearance? The knee-jerk reactions have been the reactions of a Sun reader.

some of the ''fans'' on this board who are apparantly abandoning their team, shows their level of committment to the team. a true fans ticks with the side through thick and thin, not just when times are good. all ill say is f**k off to such ''fans'', the team and manager at this time need fans who are supporting them, not against them from the start. norwich city football club doesnt need you, and despite what you think, you are in the minority. this message board does not account for a vast amount of norwichs support base.[/quote]

Oh, here we go again - UAE Canary in his own little world.Still living at home with the parents are you? Mummy still taking breakfast to you in your bedroom that has ''Shoot'' magazine pictures all over its walls?Get in the real world and grow up ffs!!

well said.it may not be the decision a lot of fans wanted but it''s happened now so it''s time to stop the moaning and just get behind the team. we''re got fk all money and the shambles of a half squad remaining so we will need all the support we can get! crying about it and wallowing in the self pity of being a norwich fan at this moment in time isn''t going to accomplish anything.although mistakes were made in his 19 games and just a few more points may have kept us save, i don''t think you can souly judge gunn as a manager on the back end of an aweful season and i think relegation was deserved as a whole and possibly even needed? if we''d have stayed up i think ND would still be CEO (delighted he isn''t) and we would have continued on until relegation probably next season or the season after. already one player who was not fully committed has gone (marshall) and i see more are coming out the woodwork (croft). to be honest i think croft is vastly overated and he''s been nothing but mediocre since arriving from man city. i''d snatch off anyones hand off for a semi decent transfer fee for him! it''s rebuilding time for the club in many ways and at least we have some potentially decent youngers coming through / returning from loan. i for one am looking forward to whatever next season brings, whatever happens it''s gonna be interesting!

We are finding out who the real fans are. We''ve got two camps on here, the passionate fans who are distraught at the distruction of their club, and the johnny come lately happy-clappers who think everything Delia does is wonderful despite the fact things get progressively worse every year.

So once again, if you don''t agree with the board''s appointment, then you are not a REAL supporter? What utter bo**ox!

I''ve supported this club for nigh on 35 years and we are at the lowest ebb ever in that time. What the club needed was a boost and someone who already knew how to turn the club around. With Gunn''s appointment we have someone who has only proved so far that at the moment he has neither.

I really fear for the future of my club..we are heading in the same direction as Oxford Utd!

[quote user="dhalsimsrightfoot"]well said.it may not be the decision a lot of fans wanted but it''s happened now so it''s time to stop the moaning and just get behind the team. we''re got fk all money and the shambles of a half squad remaining so we will need all the support we can get! crying about it and wallowing in the self pity of being a norwich fan at this moment in time isn''t going to accomplish anything.although mistakes were made in his 19 games and just a few more points may have kept us save, i don''t think you can souly judge gunn as a manager on the back end of an aweful season and i think relegation was deserved as a whole and possibly even needed? if we''d have stayed up i think ND would still be CEO (delighted he isn''t) and we would have continued on until relegation probably next season or the season after. already one player who was not fully committed has gone (marshall) and i see more are coming out the woodwork (croft). to be honest i think croft is vastly overated and he''s been nothing but mediocre since arriving from man city. i''d snatch off anyones hand off for a semi decent transfer fee for him! it''s rebuilding time for the club in many ways and at least we have some potentially decent youngers coming through / returning from loan. i for one am looking forward to whatever next season brings, whatever happens it''s gonna be interesting![/quote]So, the board make another bad decision, but.....because it''s happened we should shut up and put up.  Cobblers.  This board has made too many bad decisions.  Are we meant to bend over and drop our trousers every time?

no we are finding out who the real muppets are, and you are a prime example

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="UEA Canary"]im shocked by the level of anger directed towards gunn, yes delia et al have made some poor decisions but to judge someone after 19 games is outrageous. all the best managers have had time to develop their squads and ideas and methods best suited to the club. some of the ''fans'' on this board who are apparantly abandoning their team, shows their level of committment to the team. a true fans ticks with the side through thick and thin, not just when times are good. all ill say is f**k off to such ''fans'', the team and manager at this time need fans who are supporting them, not against them from the start. norwich city football club doesnt need you, and despite what you think, you are in the minority. this message board does not account for a vast amount of norwichs support base.[/quote]

Oh, here we go again - UAE Canary in his own little world.

Still living at home with the parents are you? Mummy still taking breakfast to you in your bedroom that has ''Shoot'' magazine pictures all over its walls?

Get in the real world and grow up ffs!!
[/quote]

hahaha nice one Shyster... [Y] [;)]

Scot-e-dog - [quote]Are we meant to bend over and drop our trousers every time?[/quote]

Best direct that question at that ''nolegs'' character.

The management team will need a really good start to the new season to win over Canary fans.

We have to wish them well. It is our club and we need success. Nothing else will do.

[quote user="Penfold"]We are finding out who the real fans are. We''ve got two camps on here, the passionate fans who are distraught at the distruction of their club, and the johnny come lately happy-clappers who think everything Delia does is wonderful despite the fact things get progressively worse every year.
[/quote]

perfectly summed up, it''s hard to put into words just how angry and disgusted I am with this decision, especially with the cynical timing. Just when you think it can''t get any worse it does. And then you have the dillusional idiots like UEA Canary still sucking up all the crap about let''s get behind the team and those of us who are actually sane and can see what is happening are supposedly disloyal. For Christ sake wake up you mugs the club is being destroyed right under your feet!

[quote user="Penfold"]We are finding out who the real fans are. We''ve got two camps on here, the passionate fans who are distraught at the distruction of their club, and the johnny come lately happy-clappers who think everything Delia does is wonderful despite the fact things get progressively worse every year.
[/quote]

Spot on Penfold... why do us Norfolk folk/NCFC fans have to be oh so nice about everything?

I think that UEA is a total cock with no grip of reality and if he said to me what he has posted on here today then I would tell him this directly to his face.

It is all these flippin idiots that need driving out of Norwich!

[quote user="Penfold"]We are finding out who the real fans are. We''ve got two camps on here, the passionate fans who are distraught at the distruction of their club, and the johnny come lately happy-clappers who think everything Delia does is wonderful despite the fact things get progressively worse every year. [/quote]

''johnny come latelys''? How many post do you have?

I don''t want gunn in charge, but I''ll get behind him. I love the club, and I''m not on the board. Simple. What else can I do? Or anyone else on here? Well said UEA.

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"][quote user="dhalsimsrightfoot"]well said.it may not be the decision a lot of fans wanted but it''s happened now so it''s time to stop the moaning and just get behind the team. we''re got fk all money and the shambles of a half squad remaining so we will need all the support we can get! crying about it and wallowing in the self pity of being a norwich fan at this moment in time isn''t going to accomplish anything.although mistakes were made in his 19 games and just a few more points may have kept us save, i don''t think you can souly judge gunn as a manager on the back end of an aweful season and i think relegation was deserved as a whole and possibly even needed? if we''d have stayed up i think ND would still be CEO (delighted he isn''t) and we would have continued on until relegation probably next season or the season after. already one player who was not fully committed has gone (marshall) and i see more are coming out the woodwork (croft). to be honest i think croft is vastly overated and he''s been nothing but mediocre since arriving from man city. i''d snatch off anyones hand off for a semi decent transfer fee for him! it''s rebuilding time for the club in many ways and at least we have some potentially decent youngers coming through / returning from loan. i for one am looking forward to whatever next season brings, whatever happens it''s gonna be interesting![/quote]So, the board make another bad decision, but.....because it''s happened we should shut up and put up.  Cobblers.  This board has made too many bad decisions.  Are we meant to bend over and drop our trousers every time?[/quote]

i just don''t think we have many alternatives than gunn, baring in mind our financial situation and our ability to get a decent external manager interested anyway. what''s to say the next manager (if we''d have gone external) wouldn''t have been another grant or roeder? i''d much rather the cost of all of that go into our player budget next year rather than managing recruitment. you can''t guarantee whether a manager will do a good job until the benefit of hindsight, at least we know gunn has the right intentions. i guarantee if we''d have got someone else in (and someone who would have realistically taken up the job), most people on here would be slamming the appointment.as for all this board / delia stuff - munby''s gone, doncaster''s gone and delia / MWJ are happy to go if another investor comes in... but until one does it''s not like then can just disappear unfortunately

[quote user="Buzz Killington"][quote user="Penfold"]We are finding out who the real fans are. We''ve got two camps on here, the passionate fans who are distraught at the distruction of their club, and the johnny come lately happy-clappers who think everything Delia does is wonderful despite the fact things get progressively worse every year. [/quote]

''johnny come latelys''? How many post do you have?

I don''t want gunn in charge, but I''ll get behind him. I love the club, and I''m not on the board. Simple. What else can I do? Or anyone else on here? Well said UEA.[/quote]I''m new to posting on this board although I''ve read it for years. I''ve

posted regularly on the official board under another name. I''m a life long fan.

first it was "give Grant a chance to get his own players in" then it was "give Roeder a chance and a full season" then we Gunn gets us relegated after half a season and into Godforsaken depths now let him get his own players in"...............how long is this going to carry on? I guarantee you we will be looking to replace Gunn by Xmas...........its just a vicious bloody circle!

[quote user="Smudger"]

I think that UEA is a total cock with no grip of reality and if he said to me what he has posted on here today then I would tell him this directly to his face.

It is all these flippin idiots that need driving out of Norwich!

[/quote]

i agree with ueacanary tho it was to soon for bryan gunn to be judged just because he was in charge, i dont think even alex ferguson couldve kept the load of shit playing at norwich up.

thing is would we have been anybetter with any off the other managers at the helm, money doesn always buy success, look at man city all the money no glory,

and to all who say im a delia apologist, ive been a norwich fan since 1983 and was there in munich and the san siro, i was there when we beat vitesse arneim, and just because i aint been around to see norwich play for the last year or to the NCISA meetings doesnt make me any less of a fan, (Have actually been very busy in 2 different countries in a troubled time so sorry if i find the appointment as not the greatest piece of bad news to have happened in these last 3 years of norwich football.)

so smudger think im a cock because i agree with uea canary, i tell u wat u are quite welcome to tell me to my face if u like. just say when and where.

I love the total tools on this forum that assume they are "real supporters" because they continue to take crap from our board! So because I strongly object to Gunns appointment (as Idid with Grant and Roeder) that does not make me a thick and thin supporter?? I''ve had season tickets though the 80s and I''ve finally decided to save my money......my personal line has been crossed and if I disagree with the appointment and the board its m bloody right.....so enough of the "true supporter" bollox