Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

What hope have we got- for a successful future?

Having just watched our press conference I now feel totally down and pessimistic about our chances next year and future prospects.I hate to say it but I actually felt quite sorry for Delia, Michael, Gunny and Foulger. Yes it was their mistakes that led to our demise but still...All 4 of them looked totally despondent and negative- not exactly good for morale is it?I believe that the board are totally clue-less, and that Gunn was always going to become our next manager- such is our desperation for a cheap appointment.Oh to be a city fan.............

[quote user="CT "]Having just watched our press conference I now feel totally down and pessimistic about our chances next year and future prospects.I hate to say it but I actually felt quite sorry for Delia, Michael, Gunny and Foulger. Yes it was their mistakes that led to our demise but still...All 4 of them looked totally despondent and negative- not exactly good for morale is it?I believe that the board are totally clue-less, and that Gunn was always going to become our next manager- such is our desperation for a cheap appointment.Oh to be a city fan.............[/quote]

your right a press conference it was a joke! It was like the sacking of Gunn not hiring! All we have is hope!