Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Can I have my season ticket rebate please?

After today''s shocking appointment of Gunn I would like my season ticket rebate back asap, and I don''t expect to have to write a letter claiming it back! The rebate should be sent automatically back to those entitled to it. I am keen that Delia and co don''t fritter even more fan''s money away, including my own.

They can save some postage on sending me the begging letter, am claiming back every penny of the rebate - not giving that clueless lot any extra hard earned cash

They could keep my rebate if I thought for one minute that it would be used to buy new players but unfortunately I don''t think it will. There is more chance of it being invested in some new pot and pans than a new midfielder.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="Spartan"]After today''s shocking appointment of Gunn I would like my season ticket rebate back asap, and I don''t expect to have to write a letter claiming it back! The rebate should be sent automatically back to those entitled to it. I am keen that Delia and co don''t fritter even more fan''s money away, including my own.[/quote]I think you''ll have a good chance if you call the club and ask them... posting on here is pointless.