Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Marshall - Gone, Croft - Going, who will be next???

[quote user="First Wizard"]I think Rusty will go soon.[:''(][/quote]Good.He''s one of the reasons weve struggled this season. Russell offers nothing apart from putting himself about, which he only did for 75% of games this season. He doesnt score any goals, he doesnt create any goals, rarely gets in the box, and rarely even has a hand in any goal that we score.If we had Clingan and a Francis in midfield this season how better would we have done? I dont wanna see another season on lacklustre football from Russell. I wanna see a midfield duo thats effective.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I think Rusty will go soon.[:''(][/quote]

couldn''t care less about Russell, 1 of the reasons we''ve struggled for the past 2 seasons, other than putting himself about and a few tackles what does he offer the side?

his 2nd touch is almost always a tackle

Yes if Gunny is next to go i will be delighted , man is just an imposter in the managers job.

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]Dont worry Leg End is scouring building sites looking for replacements even as we speak .
[/quote]

Good because Kevin Phillips came from a building site and Ian Wright was a plasterer before becoming one of the modern games greatest ever players.. so what point are you trying to make?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]Dont worry Leg End is scouring building sites looking for replacements even as we speak .
[/quote]

Good because Kevin Phillips came from a building site and Ian Wright was a plasterer before becoming one of the modern games greatest ever players.. so what point are you trying to make?

[/quote]

That Bryan Gunn is a s***?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That Bryan Gunn is a s***?

[/quote]

A BAD WORD!!! A BAD WORD!!!!! [img]http://www.footballforumuk.com/style_emoticons/default/nono.gif[/img] [img]http://www.footballforumuk.com/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif[/img]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]Dont worry Leg End is scouring building sites looking for replacements even as we speak .[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t forget Psycho was a sparks playing for Wealdstone (I think) when Clough spotted him. When he started at Forest he used to advertise his services as an electrician in the local rag, in case the footie didn''t work out !

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="First Wizard"]I think Rusty will go soon.[:''(][/quote]

couldn''t care less about Russell, 1 of the reasons we''ve struggled for the past 2 seasons, other than putting himself about and a few tackles what does he offer the side?

his 2nd touch is almost always a tackle[/quote]Cos he lost control of the ball with his 1st touch..

The players who will leave for championship clubs this season i.e croft, marshall, clingan etc  if they had any honor they would stay, take a pay cut and try and put right their f*ck up! 95% of footballers are scum! Fact. I really do wonder why I spend so much time cheering them on sometimes, perhaps i''ll start following cricket..........