Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Don't blame Gunn. He's just playing football manager 2009...

Why the spite and hatred towards old Gunny. He''s just doing what we''d all do. How many of you play FM, and why cos we all believe and probably wish we could be football mangers.I think Gunn is the cheap option, the easy option and most likely the wrong option. I would have much preferred a manager with experience and clout. But I can''t blame Gunn for him taking the job. What did you expect him to do, say no I don''t want to manager one of the best supported clubs outside the premiership let alone the Championship. no I don''t want to manager the club I love, the club I''ve given my working life to.Did anyone really expect him to say no for the good off the club I won''t do it. Would you.This crap that he''s no longer a legend is rubbish and the spitting of bile at the bloke is misplaced. He''s just another mistake made by the people who run our club. He not the reason we are in Div 1 he just happened to be there at the time. Could have been anybody.

is he though?! when playing football manager and losing a must win game, you shove 4 up front and go gung-ho to try and get some goals! against reading he didn''t do anything!

[quote user="dhalsimsrightfoot"]is he though?! when playing football manager and losing a must win game, you shove 4 up front and go gung-ho to try and get some goals! against reading he didn''t do anything![/quote]I didn''t say he was playing it well!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]If only you could just turn it off and start again eh?[/quote]If only you could save the game after a win!

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Why the spite and hatred towards old Gunny. He''s just doing what we''d all do. How many of you play FM, and why cos we all believe and probably wish we could be football mangers.I think Gunn is the cheap option, the easy option and most likely the wrong option. I would have much preferred a manager with experience and clout. But I can''t blame Gunn for him taking the job. What did you expect him to do, say no I don''t want to manager one of the best supported clubs outside the premiership let alone the Championship. no I don''t want to manager the club I love, the club I''ve given my working life to.Did anyone really expect him to say no for the good off the club I won''t do it. Would you.This crap that he''s no longer a legend is rubbish and the spitting of bile at the bloke is misplaced. He''s just another mistake made by the people who run our club. He not the reason we are in Div 1 he just happened to be there at the time. Could have been anybody.[/quote]He''s more Championship Manager I think...