Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

I've already said it once today..

but i feel the need to say it again. This isnt an attention seeking post- more a self-realisation that I have been a complete idiot for the past few months. Over the past couple of months I am aware that my posts have been very childish and just plain stupid. Attention seeking I believe is the phrase....I just want to apologise for all of the stupid, childish and damnright un-necessary posts that I have contributed to the pinkun message board. I hope that I can wipe the slate clean on here and put all of that behind me.To all the people I''ve annoyed and wound up- truce? [Y] The attention seeking posts will stop from this moment. Nobody else does it as frequently as I do- i realise how bad I look when I post the spamming rubbish.Sorry to all[:)]

[quote user="CT "]but i feel the need to say it again. This isnt an attention seeking post- more a self-realisation that I have been a complete idiot for the past few months. Over the past couple of months I am aware that my posts have been very childish and just plain stupid. Attention seeking I believe is the phrase....I just want to apologise for all of the stupid, childish and damnright un-necessary posts that I have contributed to the pinkun message board. I hope that I can wipe the slate clean on here and put all of that behind me.To all the people I''ve annoyed and wound up- truce? [Y] The attention seeking posts will stop from this moment. Nobody else does it as frequently as I do- i realise how bad I look when I post the spamming rubbish.Sorry to all[:)]

Apology not accepted

[/quote]

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="CT "]but i feel the need to say it again. This isnt an attention seeking post- more a self-realisation that I have been a complete idiot for the past few months. Over the past couple of months I am aware that my posts have been very childish and just plain stupid. Attention seeking I believe is the phrase....I just want to apologise for all of the stupid, childish and damnright un-necessary posts that I have contributed to the pinkun message board. I hope that I can wipe the slate clean on here and put all of that behind me.To all the people I''ve annoyed and wound up- truce? [Y] The attention seeking posts will stop from this moment. Nobody else does it as frequently as I do- i realise how bad I look when I post the spamming rubbish.Sorry to all[:)]

Apology not accepted

[/quote][/quote]Surely he should be up for the chop Henry?

[quote user="CT "]but i feel the need to say it again. This isnt an attention seeking post- more a self-realisation that I have been a complete idiot for the past few months.

Over the past couple of months I am aware that my posts have been very childish and just plain stupid. Attention seeking I believe is the phrase....

I just want to apologise for all of the stupid, childish and damnright un-necessary posts that I have contributed to the pinkun message board. I hope that I can wipe the slate clean on here and put all of that behind me.

To all the people I''ve annoyed and wound up- truce? [Y]

The attention seeking posts will stop from this moment. Nobody else does it as frequently as I do- i realise how bad I look when I post the spamming rubbish.

Sorry to all[:)]

Thank you Gordon Brown......... [N]

[/quote]

Is this about the investment/take over   you say was happening about,was it a lie then?

[quote user="timncfc"]

Is this about the investment/take over   you say was happening about,was it a lie then?

[/quote]

It wasnt a lie no. I was referring more to the other childish posts- lets be fair here there have been a hell of a lot of them!

I don''t really know what you''re referring to regarding your ''childish posts''. It''s often the case on here that 90% of all posts are ridiculous, insulting, stupid, or childish anyway! [:)]

Yet another attentions seeking "it''s all about me" post from CT. Hopefully he''ll be off back-packing in the summer...