Sign in to follow this  
Fig Roll

The 4th Board member

I''m not sure if I''ve missed something here but in the EDP it is stated that Gunn''s appointment was made by Smith, Wynn-Jones, Foulger and Munby who''s still a board member!  So for next year the manager the same as this season and the Board''s the same?!  Guess if Doncaster becomes the club secretary and/or solicitor the radical transformation will be complete

[quote user="cantseethewood"]I''m not sure if I''ve missed something here but in the EDP it is stated that Gunn''s appointment was made by Smith, Wynn-Jones, Foulger and Munby who''s still a board member!  So for next year the manager the same as this season and the Board''s the same?!  Guess if Doncaster becomes the club secretary and/or solicitor the radical transformation will be complete[/quote]Quite right CSTW after a week of turmoil the net result appears to be the management team remains unaltered and four out the five directors remain on the board albeit one is no lo0nger Chairman. What price next weeks press conference announces Doomy is to be appointed to the ''new board of directors''?It is beginning to appear as not much more than a cynical ploy to deflect any criticisms voiced at the St. Andrews hall meeting. Last year Andrew and Sharon Turner left the club, it was unannounced for two weeks yet constituted a far more tangible change to the makeup of the board than this weeks effort.