Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

Laugh of the day

First, for some reason (the chance of catching some breaking news) I am listening to Radio Norfolk.

Wonderful quote from Chris Goreham just a few moments ago.

"Norwich City are now using Radio Norfolk to conduct their job interviews for them"

Classic!

Oh and an item on knitting coats for rescue chickens, what have I been missing all my life?

"Oh and an item on knitting coats for rescue chickens"God bless living in Manchester and owning an iPod.... [:)]Nice little dig from Boreham, though... are we going to discover a turn-around in the attitude of the local media in Div 3? Stopping with the licky-licky brown-nose and out with the ''teeth'' that Archant promised (about ten years ago)? Doubt it, I''m still waiting for the ''Reasons to Enjoy League 1'' article to appear on the EDP website.....

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]First, for some reason (the chance of catching some breaking news) I am listening to Radio Norfolk. Wonderful quote from Chris Goreham just a few moments ago. "Norwich City are now using Radio Norfolk to conduct their job interviews for them" Classic! Oh and an item on knitting coats for rescue chickens, what have I been missing all my life?[/quote]

Ermm....you missed the rescue chickens story in the EDP.  It''s months old.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"].......... i only buy the paper when NCFC do their annual clear out sales.[/quote]

Then you must have a daily subscription, gazza................like Allied Carpets every day is sale time at Carrow Road. ( lol )