Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

We decided to give Grant a chance because 'he hadnt had time to build his own squad'...

we then decided to give Roeder a chance because ''he hadnt had time to build his own squad'' and it would appear the same has happened again with Gunn.

When will people wake up and realise that the board have not got a clue? Gunn was responsible for 19 games (incidently we were out of the bottom 3 when he took over) and we went down.

Pray tell me Gunny supporters what does he have to do for you to be convinced he isnt the right man for the job?

*the above doesnt take away from the fact that I would LOVE for him to succeed*

considering gunn took over , when we had a load of failing loan players .

a couple of the better players we have had this season have been signed by gunn , cody mcdonald and alan lee .

i think everyone should judge the man after he put his own team together , would you blame a man for poor workmanship if he didnt do the job .

loan players killed this team it was clear to see soon as roeder started his rebuilding program .

[quote user="CT "]

we then decided to give Roeder a chance because ''he hadnt had time to build his own squad'' and it would appear the same has happened again with Gunn.

When will people wake up and realise that the board have not got a clue? Gunn was responsible for 19 games (incidently we were out of the bottom 3 when he took over) and we went down.

Pray tell me Gunny supporters what does he have to do for you to be convinced he isnt the right man for the job?

[/quote]

Out of the bottom 3 for over 12 months CT and he brought in 9 of his own players in the January window!

For me it wasn''t the naiive tactical errors in matches, the poor transfer policy or the lack of any managerial qualifications which convinced me that Gunn was NOT the best man for the job it was the limp and passionless performances of the players DESPITE his war cries and team talks.

What will happen when heads go down next season when we are kicked off the park by big aggressive teams (week after week after week)?

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

............ and was in freefall. Look at the 10 league results leading upto Roeder''s dismissal. Yes, we were just above the bottom three at the time Gunn took over but sliding, out of control, at an alarming rate.

Cody McDonald has shown he has a lot to do to get to league status in his control of the ball, elbows Lee is all heart and effort but falls short on the skill side. Gunn paired Mooney and Gow against Cardiff and they looked the part and there lies our problem Gunn doesn''t know what his best team is. Whilst not the best footballer at the club Pattison was head and shoulders above the light weight Carney and who did Gunn prefer Carney even to the point of playing on the other side of the park.

Now Delia comes out and says Gunn is the man for the job this from the same woman that said Hamilton was her first choice as manager.

Does this club never learn. Sorry next season looks a long hard struggle. 

[Delia] said: “It has been awful and I am looking forward to having three

months of Sunday morning waking up and not thinking ''Oh my God, we lost

again''"
How about spending the next three months of every morning waking up and thinking ''Oh my God, we''re in League 1!'' because that what the rest of us will be doing, and its your policies that have led to this.  Just a thought, Deals....