Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

GUNN IS MANAGER

Fucking disgrace!!!!!!!! We all knew it was coming. Shambles of a club and an embarrassment.

It certainly shows just what a dictatorship this is as Gunn can be appointed by a Board missing two key members (including one Chairman ffs!)

I''m pleased.  I don''t understand how people are SO upset?

At worst, you can only be undecided about Gunn, yet the vitriol directed at Gunn on here is ridiculous!

[quote user="WiMMiT"]

At worst, you can only be undecided about Gunn, yet the vitriol directed at Gunn on here is ridiculous!

[/quote]

So relegation doesn''t count as failing at your job then?

[quote user="WiMMiT"]

[/quote]I''ve no grudge against Gunn, but appointing a manager with little experience at one of the most important times in the club''s history seems more than a little thick on the board''s part, particularly when their last little gamble on an untried man went so spectacularly wrong. [:S]

Simply unbelievable.  Rewarding failure based on little more than sentiment.  I love Gunny but this decision has left me disgusted.

The club does NOT need ''passion'' or ''fighting spirit'' it needs QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED LEADERSHIP with more of an idea of what will change from last season than ''fewer loans''.

Just hope when the Scottish twat fucks up again he gets his backside out of the club for good , freeloading waster.

getting home from failing a geograpy exam

logs on to pinkun to see if last nights good news had continued!

FU*K

Madness.

Don''t (whats left of) the Board realise that anything other than promotion next season should be designated as failure?

In that case, they must be convinced that Gunn is going to get that promotion for us, because thats what we should be aiming for. I, for one, don''t want to be hearing any garbage about consolidation, how tough a league it is (well, deal with it!), or how this, that, and the other is being put into place to get us promotion at some point in the undefined future.

My vitriole is not aimed at Gunn, its at Delia et al who have made the appointment based on sentiment and a need for their comfort zone to prioritise over the football club and its objectives which seem to be anything other than football at the moment.

Costa Del Colney was never so apt. Unbelievable.

Just shows who has been making all the major decisions all along then doesn''t it. So for those who though Smith and Jones just took a back seat and left the running of the club to Doncaster / Munby - think again.

She and the vision she has had for this club is the reason we are debt ridden, haven''t got a squad to talk of, and why we got relegated. Its not that i''m saying Doncaster and Munby are blame free, they just obviously agreed with everything she said and wanted..

Unfortunately until new majority shareholders are found we will only continue to head in one direction - and we all know what that is.