Sign in to follow this  
Assistant

We must be Norwich United

[quote user="Assistant"]Rather unfortunate soundbite. Ridgeons League here we come?[/quote]They''re probably playing more entertaining and successfull football than we are!

If Delia wants unity then she needs to provide fans of the biggest club in East Anglia with a team they can get behind.  Anything else will result in an exodus of fans.Now I''m starting to sound like Mr Carrow.

[quote user="First Wizard"]At least the old trout is consistant.[/quote]

Pot, kettle ........ !

[img]http://www.norwichunited.co.uk/assets/images/db_images/db_Huntingdon_Town_0231.jpg[/img]Perhaps we could ground share at Plantation Park?

God, comments like that really do expose her ignorance about football in general, don''t they?

I don''t think we''ll see a united Norwich until her and her husband have departed, there is now far to many supporters who don''t believe a word she says anymore. With many people unhappy with Gunns appointment and the fact that Smith and Jones are still going to be here I can''t see anything but another season of struggle next year, there will always be divisions among the support while she is still here.

Delia''s words

She said: “It has been awful and I am looking forward to having three months of Sunday morning waking up and not thinking ''Oh my God, we lost again''. We are going to have a little breathing space now but it has been very painful, they have been very long journeys home and when we get home we save up all our TV things that we like, get in, switch on and try to forget it.”

That''s it Delia - you bury your head in the sand.

Breathing space indeed! If you are not upto the job right at the most important time just go and let someone who is.

If we carry on like this we will be "Norwich United" - Is that what you aspire too Delia?

You are stumbling from one disaster to another.