Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Eats Walkers!

This will not be popular

Sign him up, also scored on loan for Blackpool last season.

I think he''s matured and "got religon" since sowing mailbags. He''s not the person he was.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

I think he''s matured and "got religon" since sowing mailbags. He''s not the person he was.

[/quote]Didn''t he kick off at a ''meet the fans'' type of event recently and grab John Sheridan in a headlock because of a slump in form?We''re a ''community'' club not a ''care in the community'' club.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

[/quote]

Didn''t he kick off at a ''meet the fans'' type of event recently and grab John Sheridan in a headlock because of a slump in form?

We''re a ''community'' club not a ''care in the community'' club.
[/quote]

Perhaps God told him to do it

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

[/quote]

Didn''t he kick off at a ''meet the fans'' type of event recently and grab John Sheridan in a headlock because of a slump in form?

We''re a ''community'' club not a ''care in the community'' club.
[/quote]

And look where being a community club has gotten us....

[quote user="First Wizard"]If City went that route, the shame would be too great for me.............I''d have to quit![:(][/quote]

I thought you''d already quit?

[quote] user="stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse"]Relax chaps, he''s a Muslim.  It wouldn''t sit well with the Catholic Cook.
[/quote]

What difference would that make - Youseff Safri was a muslim remember

no.. what he did was unforgiveable! he should never play football again imo.. earning that kind of money and being hero worshipped.. what has this country come to?

jas :)

[quote user="First Wizard"]If City went that route, the shame would be too great for me.............I''d have to quit![:(][/quote]Every cloud!

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="First Wizard"]If City went that route, the shame would be too great for me.............I''d have to quit![:(][/quote]

Every cloud!
[/quote]

Some cloud.........selling your soul.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="First Wizard"]If City went that route, the shame would be too great for me.............I''d have to quit![:(][/quote]Every cloud![/quote]

[/quote]It was a joke Wiz! I think Hughes is a odious creature and would rather play Cureton with a leg missing than have that excuses for a man play at our club.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="First Wizard"]If City went that route, the shame would be too great for me.............I''d have to quit![:(][/quote]

Every cloud!
[/quote]

[/quote]It was a joke Wiz! I think Hughes is a odious creature and would rather play Cureton with a leg missing than have that excuses for a man play at our club.
[/quote]

Fair play Hardhouse...............even for the Curo jibe............it me giggle.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="First Wizard"]If City went that route, the shame would be too great for me.............I''d have to quit![:(][/quote]Every cloud![/quote]

[/quote]It was a joke Wiz! I think Hughes is a odious creature and would rather play Cureton with a leg missing than have that excuses for a man play at our club. [/quote]

Fair play Hardhouse...............even for the Curo jibe............it me giggle.[Y]

[/quote]I actually think we will see a fair bit off Jamie lad next season through necessity and maybe even through form. He is not a Championship level striker, but we are not a Championship team. Who knows we might find that this is his level and the lad will at least get one more season where the fans cheer his name and not when his number goes up!

I think we should also consider Peter Sutcliffe upon his release, or Burke & Hare I hear they are very good in the box.

[quote user="canarytim"]I think we should also consider Peter Sutcliffe upon his release, or Burke & Hare I hear they are very good in the box.[/quote]

Lifted from Wikipedia "Burke and Hare''s next victim was an even better-known person, a mentally retarded young man with a limp, called "Daft Jamie""

make of that what you will