Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Doncaster to be new board member/secretary etc.

[quote user="First Wizard"]You just know its going to happen don''t you?[/quote]

How do you come to that conclusion as he has just quit as a board member?

Ignore him Tilly - he''s just covering every angle so that he can say he told us so when one of his "mysterious predictions" comes true

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]You just know its going to happen don''t you?[/quote]

[/quote]

Far be it for me to correct a NCISA big cheese BUT...

Doncaster was not a board member, he was CEO.

[quote user="GRFC"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''m pretty sure he was both.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

What like Munby''s quit you mean? wake up and smell the bloody coffee for Gawds sake!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="GRFC"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure he was both.
[/quote]

He was. By the way, did you get my PM mate?

[quote user="GRFC"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The board was made up of 5 so taking DS,MJW,RM and MF as 4 of them who are you saying was the 5th then?Believe me Doncaster was CE and a Board member.He was added to the board when he was elected to the football league management committee.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="GRFC"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The board was made up of 5 so taking DS,MJW,RM and MF as 4 of them who are you saying was the 5th then?Believe me Doncaster was CE and a Board member.He was added to the board when he was elected to the football league management committee.

[/quote]A board MUST consist of 5 memebers. We now have three; who are going to be the other needed two?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]As usual, Wiz trying to attract attention by showing how little he knows.[/quote]

Time will tell on that MM............time will tell![:|]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="GRFC"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''m pretty sure he was both.[/quote]

He was. By the way, did you get my PM mate?

[/quote]Yes I did, and I have replied, thanks for that!  I usually miss them because I don''t really use the email connected to this account anymore, thanks for letting me know about it!!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

What like Munby''s quit you mean? wake up and smell the bloody coffee for Gawds sake!

[/quote]

Blimey Wiz, you''re not drinking coffee today are you ? What''s happened, fresh out of toxic bile ?

[quote user="Lord Snooty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey Wiz, you''re not drinking coffee today are you ? What''s happened, fresh out of toxic bile ?

[/quote]

Nah Lord, just wallowing in the fact that I called Gunns permanent appointment in January.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lord Snooty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah Lord, just wallowing in the fact that I called Gunns permanent appointment in January.

[/quote]...along with the 500,000 other predictions you made throughout January that you''ve forgotten ?

I don''t agree with Wiz''s point about Doncaster,  but I do agree with the fact that the Club has made to conflicting statements regarding Mumbles.  And surprised hardly anyone else has questioned it

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

...along with the 500,000 other predictions you made throughout January that you''ve forgotten ?
[/quote]

As few as that blah?[:D]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="GRFC"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A board MUST consist of 5 memebers. We now have three; who are going to be the other needed two?

[/quote]

I suspect no one is going to bother if changes are not filed at Companies House. You could always write to the Registrar at Cardiff and get him to ginger them up a bit! As I said on another post.... its all a bit frightening with just the three of ''em there making all the decisions.

Isn''t there a song about a ship without a rudder?