Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

"This message board does not account for a vast amount of Norwich's support base."

you can find them in Vermont.http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=VT+05055&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=LusLSt-uHIysjAe1nqiyBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

GH i am not saying you''re not a fan... in fact... please read my original post.. about the royalists and parls... we all want the same thing! I was just saying that... yawn... we all have opinions... and i can back those up.. it''s all down to your individual view. my view is you can''t judge Gunn on those 19 games... I mean of course you can, but will it be a totally fair assessment? I don''t think so... you might... but again... yawn (not at you at this topic... as i said it could go on for hours! - fine over a beer in a pub with ample crisps to snack at, but not in the morning!) it comes down to the individuals view. This team has been lacking winners for years - stir that in with a team full of players we don''t even own we were only heading in one direction... with a good manager or not. People say we weren''t in the bottom three before Gunn took over... but surely we were no doubt heading there... it was a sinking ship and anyone who says otherwise has been taking sneaky swigs of grandma''s medicine! Apologies if i offended you, it''s just that there are a lot of people on here who just have a go and won''t listen to any reason at all... Sorry if i tarred you with the same brush.. the ''so?'' comments made me think you were another mindless so and so. detente?

No worries - I know what you mean about people who won''t listen and just resort to abuse - regardless of viewpoint there are plenty who resort to that around here.

You are correct regarding our team of course - I would say that with Roeder we were probably heading for the drop, but I personally think it could have been avoided with a different manager - but as you say it''s down to different views and in any case I think I''ve dragged this thread too off-topic anyway.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]So says UEA Canary in another tiresome rant.  Apparently the postings on here are the view of the minority and don''t represent what the "real fans" think.I presume the posters on WotB, Carrow Road.net and the other message board sites are also unrepresentative of the "real fan."  The people I drink with in the Rosary after home games aren''t "real fans" either.   The Pink Un Pickers are, I assume, not "real fans" as they all use the message board to exchange opinions. So, as a frequent poster here, and season ticket holder, could someone please tell me where can I find out what the "real fans" think?Will it be tomorrow''s NCISA meeting?  Will it be the next SCG meeting?  Will it be at the next open day?  Are they in the City Stand, or the Jarrold Stand?  Are they all on Club Cabbage on their way to Yeovil?  Who are these people, and who speaks for them?Is it the letters page of the EDP? There''s usually a stout defence of our board''s policies to be found there.  Does one letter speak for all these silent "real fans"?And aren''t the real fans the ones who care about our club? - and can anyone who cares about our club honestly say the last few days have made them feel anything other than deeply concerned?There is something rotten at the core of our once fine club, and more and more people are beginning to see it.  I hope it''s not too late to reverse our decline.[/quote]The "real" fans don''t exist - all fans are "real" fans, so what actually matters is what the average fan thinks, which is never voiced by any one person and is probably somewhere between the prevailing views on each of the forums.  All this means is you can''t find out what this actually is appart from by listening to every viewpoint.However what people mean when they say "real" fans is "the ones that agree with me".  It appears to be the definition you subscribe to from the red section.  If it is then I suggest you go and look in a mirror to find out what a "real" fan is - no one else will tell you what it is.