Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

For those who support Gunn

Your just as bad for this club as the board are..........

Gunn needs to just f**k off, all those saying give him a chance what you do you call 19 games? a f**king warm up?

Gunn is in this for himself, if he loved this club he would have realised he''s no good as a manager and walked but no the c**t decided to stay and do more damage

why are we as bad as the board just because were willing to give the manager a chance, surely if thats the case any manager the board picked wed be wrong for supported because the board picked him,

so supporting the team no matter whos in charge makes us bad fans,

well id rather be a fan that wants gunn to succeed and gets us back to the championship then a fan who wants him to fail thus norwich city fail and we dont end up back in the championship

[quote user="Have Heart"]

Gunn needs to just f**k off, all those saying give him a chance what you do you call 19 games? a f**king warm up?

Gunn is in this for himself, if he loved this club he would have realised he''s no good as a manager and walked but no the c**t decided to stay and do more damage

[/quote]I have to say some of the language used when referring to Bryan Gunn is way way OTT.

have heart gave me a hard time back in the day early in the campaign regarding my thoughts on roeder , why cant anyone see almost all the players bar a handfull are grants and roeders poor signings , of which i stated almost 10 months ago .

god couldnt motovate crap players .

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

I have to say some of the language used when referring to Bryan Gunn is way way OTT.

[/quote]

I''d agree with that.

I don''t think he is the right appointment at all but either he will be gone by Xmas cos we are so crap or he will be a success and we will be near the top of the league. I know which i would prefer!

All i want to see is a team of winners not the hopeless losers we have watched for the last 4 years!

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]I have to say some of the language used when referring to Bryan Gunn is way way OTT.

[/quote]Totally right [Y] - language of that sort shouldn''t need to be used ever. It shows how what a moron that person actually is.

Yes fair enough he wasn''t a roaring success in the last 19 games but they weren''t his players, after all you can''t polish a turd. Crap players will always be crap. I don''t think Martin O''Neil could have inspired them to success. Gun has a year to get players in who are hungary and have the desire to play for NCFC. We must get away from the 3 month short term fixes. Any player that comes in must come in to play, not warm the bench.

Regardless of any of us being happy with his appointment or the board situation, Gunn is manager for the next 12 months and his more likely to be a success with the fans backing him and his team rather than crying and waiting for him to trip up. You can either back him and his team or stay away because the next 12 months could break the club.

I fail to see what wingeing for the next 6 months will achieve.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

Yes fair enough he wasn''t a roaring success in the last 19 games but they weren''t his players, after all you can''t polish a turd. Crap players will always be crap. I don''t think Martin O''Neil could have inspired them to success. Gun has a year to get players in who are hungary and have the desire to play for NCFC. We must get away from the 3 month short term fixes. Any player that comes in must come in to play, not warm the bench.

Regardless of any of us being happy with his appointment or the board situation, Gunn is manager for the next 12 months and his more likely to be a success with the fans backing him and his team rather than crying and waiting for him to trip up. You can either back him and his team or stay away because the next 12 months could break the club.

[/quote]

Exactly so. Well said.

But are there many fans who honestly wanted Gunn to get the job, out of all the people I speak to there''s only 1 lad who''s happy he''s staying, the rest wanted someone more experienced.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

[/quote]

agree with you there mate

[quote user="cityangel"]But are there many fans who honestly wanted Gunn to get the job, out of all the people I speak to there''s only 1 lad who''s happy he''s staying, the rest wanted someone more experienced.[/quote]

But we must move on otherwise we will still be complaining up to Christmas and beyond. That will do nobody any good and will inevitably do the club much harm. If he fails, and we can see that he has failed, then I will agree with you perhaps and say that pressure must be put on the owners for change but until then he is not going to be replaced so we must support him and the club.

[quote user="cityangel"]But are there many fans who honestly wanted Gunn to get the job, out of all the people I speak to there''s only 1 lad who''s happy he''s staying, the rest wanted someone more experienced.[/quote]

i think everyone would love to of had a more experienced manager but the only manager weve been linked to in the press was mark robins, who again is relatively unexperienced, we dont know how many managers have applied for the job and until we do for all we know gunn couldve been the only one,

we had to get the management situation sorted quikly so can be better prepared for the forthcoming season, is gunn going to be a success i dont know, i hope he is as i want to see norwich back in the championship asap,

nad just because i want gunn to succeed does not mean im a delia apologist, the reason i want gunn to succeed is to see norwich succeed, simple as,

if gunn succeeds - norwich succeeds

so why wouldnt i want gunn to succeed

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]

But we must move on otherwise we will still be complaining up to Christmas and beyond. That will do nobody any good and will inevitably do the club much harm. If he fails, and we can see that he has failed, then I will agree with you perhaps and say that pressure must be put on the owners for change but until then he is not going to be replaced so we must support him and the club.

[/quote] When you say we must move on you mean we must bow to what Delia and her sheep want , sorry we dont have to get behind this pathetic owner and manager whatsoever the choice is OURS.