Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

3 out 1 in!!

With a depleted squad and all the loanee''s off, and the board''s promise of very few loanee''s.....where the hell is the money going to come from to build the squad?Answer''s on a postcard!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]With a depleted squad and all the loanee''s off, and the board''s promise of very few loanee''s.....where the hell is the money going to come from to build the squad?Answer''s on a postcard![/quote]Gis a look at the postcard then.

[quote user="stress makes Gunn''s vitiligo worse"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]With a depleted squad and all the loanee''s off, and the board''s promise of very few loanee''s.....where the hell is the money going to come from to build the squad?Answer''s on a postcard![/quote]Gis a look at the postcard then.

I got 2 blank ones...     :O(

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Ermm I think most of our signings will be freebies[/quote]

Agreed,  and it will be up to the manager to try to pick up the best of these freebies.  Perhaps some of us on this board can offer Gunn advice when we hear of the availability of a talented player.  

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Ermm I think most of our signings will be freebies[/quote]

Agreed,  and it will be up to the manager to try to pick up the best of these freebies.  Perhaps some of us on this board can offer Gunn advice when we hear of the availability of a talented player.  

[/quote]Yarmouth town, fakenham and cromer have a few.....