[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Not , hopefully .[/quote]

Wow you''re on a negative roll today. I''d be interested to see what you''d do now we''re a League one team.

I really hope so, made a big impact for me when he came. Just what we''ve needed for years.

Fear we may have to part with Hoolahan to get him here though.

I also hope not. Yes, we''ve lacked a target man since Iwan was given the shove, but that doesn''t mean we should sign the first one that comes along. There must be a better option out there.

[quote user="Penfold"]I also hope not. Yes, we''ve lacked a target man since Iwan was given the shove, but that doesn''t mean we should sign the first one that comes along. There must be a better option out there. [/quote]We haven''t, Penfold... we tried Chris Brown and Peter Thorne first......

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Penfold"]I also hope not. Yes, we''ve lacked a target man since Iwan was given the shove, but that doesn''t mean we should sign the first one that comes along. There must be a better option out there. [/quote]We haven''t, Penfold... we tried Chris Brown and Peter Thorne first......[/quote]I stand corrected. How could I have possibly forgotten those gems? Silly me! *slaps forehead*