Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Do we need 5 Gunn Threads an hour?

Pro-Gunn, Anti-Gunn, Love-Gunn, Hate-Gunn.

Give it a rest, why cant you stick to one thread, one long debate, and argue it out on there?

Am I the only one that is past caring?

People trying to hard sell their beliefs on others certainly isnt going to work. Everybody has their own opinions, and out of the couple of hundred regulars and semi regulars on here, im sure no more than about 10 would allowed them to be sold to somebody elses ideology.

Hes been appointed, its happened, you might be for it and you might be against it, but its happened.

If you call yourself a supporter you will shut up, get over it, and start supporting him. He goes into a very important period of time in the next few months, and we have to just wait and see what happens. If he brings in Phil Mulryne and Andy Hughes then you will see me joining you on here, but then if he brings in Alan Lee and Alan Gow then you will see me signing his praises.

There is a place called impartiality and middle ground. Otherwise known as ''sitting on the fence'' and that is firmly where I sit.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]...I see you can only see 4 kinds though...what''s the 5th?

[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"]no we dont but where is the fun in just one thread[/quote]

If you think talking about Bryan Gunn all day, everyday, is ''fun'' then you clearly live a very sad life.

A lot is beginning to make sense. Does anybody on here actually have a girlfriend in a sexually active relationship, or a social life that involves participating in long hard drinking sessions? That, sir, is fun.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

...I see you can only see 4 kinds though...what''s the 5th?

[/quote]

Good god, give me a break.

*LAPTOP OFF*

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"]no we dont but where is the fun in just one thread[/quote]

If you think talking about Bryan Gunn all day, everyday, is ''fun'' then you clearly live a very sad life.

A lot is beginning to make sense. Does anybody on here actually have a girlfriend in a sexually active relationship, or a social life that involves participating in long hard drinking sessions? That, sir, is fun.

[/quote]Sorry, you lost me there. What''s that word again? s-e-x-u- .......Or that other one. f-u-n?

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]...I see you can only see 4 kinds though...what''s the 5th?

[/quote]

*LAPTOP OFF*

[/quote]

you know what? I think you''re a bit highly strung...why don''t you, just to relax, start a protest thread about the proliferation of Gunn threads and put Gunn into the title just for good measure - therefore making it a Gunn thread. I mean what could possibly go wrong? I''d be shocked if it wasn''t welcomed by the forum community warmly.

This thread makes me laugh.  Ryan you have started at least three threads today.  Were they all neccessary?

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

...I see you can only see 4 kinds though...what''s the 5th?

[/quote]

*LAPTOP OFF*

[/quote]

I think we need a ''Handbag'' emoticon!!

[quote user="Ren"]This thread makes me laugh.  Ryan you have started at least three threads today.  Were they all neccessary?[/quote]Yes. The guy is obviously superior to everyone else and he has a girlfriend and he is sexually active.I''d give anything to be him I really would.