Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cut out the language please

dang and blast to authority! a pox on you young sir!

own up.. who''s complained? i''ll go and "do em over, bruv!"

jas :)

Thanks for posting this Pete. Does your request include the refraining of bad language that some try to legitimize by substituting an asterisk for one of the letters? It''s my opinion that it should and, if certain posters regularly abuse the situation, then they should be warned and ultimately banned if they fail to heed the warning.

While we''re on the subject of French...

Je suis desolé mais c''est très difficile pour moi de ne dire pas les mots interdits car de nos jours avec le club, le travail scolaire et choses stressant comme ça, je suis un peu malheureuse.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skwTGJA_Iy4]Reasons for swearing[/url]

"And you never read - f*ck off, he hinted"  [:D]  Classic.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"] Does your request include the refraining of bad language that some try to legitimize by substituting an asterisk for one of the letters? [/quote]

It does, yes.

I''m sure we can all get our points across without swearing....

are the following words included as swears Pete?

Ipswich, Portman Road, Keane, Evans, Suffolk, the scum and bin men?

Pleae dont ban me for such a foul mouthed tirade!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I apologise. That comment was totally out of order. I hope I don''t get banned for such appalling abuse.
[/quote]

well its better thqan being a John Wark! you John Wark!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I apologise. That comment was totally out of order. I hope I don''t get banned for such appalling abuse.
[/quote]

well its better thqan being a John Wark! you John Wark!

[/quote]

[:O]

Ouch jas, ouch indeed.... You''re starting to sound like a bit of an ''Alan Brazil''!

[quote user="pennywise "]what about sir fotheringham waddock hunt ? and rudolf hucker ?  are  they to be taken to task  ?  [:O][/quote]

agreed.. and what about that sig of the woman with the bouncing boobs?

or Martys avatars?

Language you guys deem inappropriate is blocked by the filters.  So what is this other language you are referring to?[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

It''s against the rules and there really is no need.

Cheers.

[/quote]

i`m sure theres also a  poster called "lets go fucking mental "  and he doesn`t even get the **** put on his user name  [:D]

Man I can''t stop laughing at this. I think it should be made compulsery. If you really have to express yourself it should be done using a reference to the bilgewater down the road - fantastic.I am really sheepshank''ed of this current situation!My god what have I done?!!!

[quote user="ACE"]Language you guys deem inappropriate is blocked by the filters.  So what is this other language you are referring to?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Cheers.

[/quote][/quote]

Any old mucker could work out what he is saying Ace, stop being antagonising. You were guilty of the ''C'' word earlier, so dont play the naivety card.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="ACE"]Language you guys deem inappropriate is blocked by the filters.  So what is this other language you are referring to?[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Cheers.

[/quote][/quote]

Any old mucker could work out what he is saying Ace, stop being antagonising. You were guilty of the ''C'' word earlier, so dont play the naivety card.

[/quote]What a prize clot[:D]

[quote user="stress makes Gunns vitiligo worse"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="ACE"]Language you guys deem inappropriate is blocked by the filters.  So what is this other language you are referring to?[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

Cheers.

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]What a prize clot[:D][/quote]He''s a total Wilnis.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

agreed.. and what about that sig of the woman with the bouncing boobs?

or Martys avatars?

[/quote]Oi, Jas, leave the boobs out of this you complete and utter Scowcroft, or I''ll Ipswich you right up!  Get Bent..... [;)]