Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Andy Hughes

Anyone want him back? Was treated badly before - isn''t hindsight wonderful!

Would far rather him in my team than any of the loanees from last year that couldn''t care less.

[quote user="The Jonas Brother"]Anyone want him back? Was treated badly before - isn''t hindsight wonderful! Would far rather him in my team than any of the loanees from last year that couldn''t care less.[/quote]

Yeah, I also want Adrian Coote, Danny Crow, Chris Llewellyn, Carl Robinson, Phil Mulryne and Fernando Derveld.

I think there is a difference there ryan. Hughes could do a decent job in league 1, while the others you mentioned are probably past their respective bests in fairness to them!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="The Jonas Brother"]Anyone want him back? Was treated badly before - isn''t hindsight wonderful! Would far rather him in my team than any of the loanees from last year that couldn''t care less.[/quote]

Yeah, I also want Adrian Coote, Danny Crow, Chris Llewellyn, Carl Robinson, Phil Mulryne and Fernando Derveld.

[/quote]And Peter Thorne. Oh and David Carney. Ha!

Apart from one goal,everything else he did was awful.We are in serious trouble if you are considering him.

what the hell happened to mulryne anyway, i remember him being a decent player but now hes at some non league club or something isnt he

[quote user="The Jonas Brother"]I think there is a difference there ryan. Hughes could do a decent job in league 1, while the others you mentioned are probably past their respective bests in fairness to them![/quote]

Hes no less past it than Carl Robinson who still plays for Wales, and Fernando Derveld who is playing in second tier of Dutch football.

Hughes has been nothing more than a squad player for Leeds, filling in all over the pitch to cover injuries etc. So why should we sign him?

Average before, average (and older) now.

It shocks me that people argue with me about getting a 33 year old Darren Huckerby back, because they think hes ''past it'' and yet people are calling for a 32 year old Andy Hughes.

I would take Darel Russell over Hughes, and thats saying something.

[quote user="LiamGallagher"]what the hell happened to mulryne anyway, i remember him being a decent player but now hes at some non league club or something isnt he[/quote]

He had about 10 trials after leaving Cardiff at 30 years old, with league one, league two teams and even in the Northern Irish league.

He was rejected by all of them. He only played about 5 times in two years for Cardiff.

Thats what you get for spending 5 nights a week in pubs as a footballer.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=401190&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=769324895&id=1055564063#/group.php?gid=91795814328

[quote user="The Jonas Brother"]Anyone want him back? Was treated badly before - isn''t hindsight wonderful!

Would far rather him in my team than any of the loanees from last year that couldn''t care less.[/quote]Beaker would love him back. Probably man-love him back!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="LiamGallagher"]what the hell happened to mulryne anyway, i remember him being a decent player but now hes at some non league club or something isnt he[/quote]

He had about 10 trials after leaving Cardiff at 30 years old, with league one, league two teams and even in the Northern Irish league.

He was rejected by all of them. He only played about 5 times in two years for Cardiff.

Thats what you get for spending 5 nights a week in pubs as a footballer.

[/quote]

There was a post a while ago about him becoming a monk. How true this was, I''ve no idea

Oh and as to Hughes; no way! Endemic about everything wrong with our club over the past three years, although in fairness I''d probably have him ahead of Fozzy or Rusty