Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Gunn supporters please let me inside your head for a second

To all the Gunn fans who keep harping on about his 19 game stint and making excuses as to why he failed,the main one being he didn''t have the right players and it wasn''t his team,well i have a few questions,Q1, where the hell do you think the money is coming from for Gunn to build this amazing team your all expecting?, Q2, How long will you give him before you start to think maybe he wasn''t the man for the job? Q3,If he is just left to do the job, what final position would you accept in league 1 next season?.

IMO he will fail again as he will have to pick up free signings and use youth,without money being spent we will barely have a team, and i have no faith in his motivation of players and in his tactical awareness,and as the Cook keeps telling us she''s skint i just see a long hard season ahead!I''m not trying to be a smart **** just would like to hear your answers because i just can''t get my head around why some think he is the man to take us forward!.

Cheers

Phat

1. Same could be applied if it was any manager in the hot seat at Carrow Road, but who says it will be "an amazing team"?

2. If after xmas we are struggling then fair dues, but i''m sure no one can work miracles with us not having any money!

3. Who knows?