city-till-i-die

help please...

doe,s anyone know how to solve this....

city-till-i-die wrote:
wht have my quotes gone all messed up???? dagnam it
and i dont use firefox

it only started today :-(

no smart comments please...i thank you

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]doe,s anyone know how to solve this....

city-till-i-die wrote:

and i dont use firefox it only started today :-( no smart comments please...i thank you[/quote]

just seeing if my quotes still work

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]doe,s anyone know how to solve this....

city-till-i-die wrote:

and i dont use firefox it only started today :-( no smart comments please...i thank you[/quote]

[/quote]

Email the web team

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]doe,s anyone know how to solve this....

city-till-i-die wrote:

[/quote]mine worked fine yesterday...now i get all thos rubbish.......and the message box has gone really small...i cant change letter size, colour...and do not have the dropdown for the faces....boohooo

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]doe,s anyone know how to solve this....

city-till-i-die wrote:

[/quote]

Email the web team

[/quote]

you have there email addy???

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]GRRRRRRRRRRRRR....only happens when i quote[/quote]CTID. Have you recently downloaded IE8? If so, click the button immediately to the left of the "refresh" button to run in "compatibility view". May help.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]GRRRRRRRRRRRRR....only happens when i quote[/quote]CTID. Have you recently downloaded IE8? If so, click the button immediately to the left of the "refresh" button to run in "compatibility view". May help.[/quote]

Quotes ok my end.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]GRRRRRRRRRRRRR....only happens when i quote[/quote]CTID. Have you recently downloaded IE8? If so, click the button immediately to the left of the "refresh" button to run in "compatibility view". May help.[/quote]

Quotes ok my end.

[/quote]Mine too wiz. But when I first installed it, the reply box was tiny, same as CTID.

HI LAPP....my laptop done some updates yesterday and now it has all gone funny....the only button left of the refresh is the address bar....im on windows vista and dont have firefox...thnx anyway m8 [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]GRRRRRRRRRRRRR....only happens when i quote[/quote]CTID. Have you recently downloaded IE8? If so, click the button immediately to the left of the "refresh" button to run in "compatibility view". May help.[/quote] HI LAPP....my laptop done some updates yesterday and now it has all gone funny....the only button left of the refresh is the address bar....im on windows vista and dont have firefox...thnx anyway m8 [Y][/quote] woooooohoooooooooo  unistalled yesterdays updates...and seems to have worked....thnx everyone for all input [Y]