Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Forget 'Gunn Out', I want 'Otsemobor Out'!

The Gunn debate has been done to death. Whilst I don''t think he was the best equipped man for the job, if thats all we can afford then so be it and i''ll back him.

But please please please Bryan - get rid of Otsemobor. The guy is a total waste of space and totally epitomizes what is wrong with the modern day footballer. Got all the ability in the world, but is just so lazy and stupid that he is an utter liability. I cannot believe the number of times he was caught out last season and cost us, and with a better right back we may still be a Championship club.

If I go to Carrow Road & feel that i''ve watched all 11 NCFC players give their all for the cause and we''ve still lost, then so be it. You can''t win all the time, and if it was all left out there then ce la vie. What i cannot tolerate, however, is watching that waster out there looking like he couldn''t give a rats @r5e about the result. I would rather see proper pro''s (ala Alan Lee) who will give us everything, or even youngsters with a point to prove.

Please Bryan - make my day and find a club to take him away. I will personally pay his train fare there.

Anyone else agree, or am I just ranting about nothing?

I''m sure there a lot of people out there in Norwich that really would love to give Jono a piece of their mind. I know I would. Really do hope I never have to see him in a yellow and green shirt again.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i want you out![/quote]

Oh dear you have upset I am a Banana.

Be careful, he might call you a racist.

You wait till we get in league 1. He had a really bad attitude at Crewe, and thought he was far too good for them. So bad he seemed to go on strike in the last 3 months he was there. Right up to the point when he was palmed off on some other poor unsuspecting mugs. Oh hang on........

[quote user="Mutley"]You wait till we get in league 1. He had a really bad attitude at Crewe, and thought he was far too good for them. So bad he seemed to go on strike in the last 3 months he was there. Right up to the point when he was palmed off on some other poor unsuspecting mugs. Oh hang on........[/quote]

Yeah he treated Dario Gradi like a tw*t.

If he cant respect one of the greatest coaches in the game, then he isnt going to respect anybody. 

Forget having a bad attitude at Crewe, he has a bad attitude here!

Truth is we''ll need replacements for both FB positions. Top priority - just as soon as we have secured a central defender who can wear the captain''s armband with real authority.

I think we might try and turn him into a winger. Pace to burn and can kick a football better than Croft (plus doesn''t look like Benny hill when running which croft does). Shove him on the wing and he won''t be exposed at the back. I''d like to see his pace vs some of the league 1 full backs.

He is the Calendar pin up for June and all those on Jan - May have gone - see my other thread.

I loathe O-so-Poor, but the reality is we need him.  We will not get in two right backs on top of the other we need. So best hope is an ageing/experienced right back who would help him lift his game and give competition for his place.  His pace could be much more of an asset in L1 the the Champ, so let pray they can get his attitude sorted.

Semmy pro is one of the main culprits and must go. Shame there was no competition for his place either but that''s not his fault.

semi will horrorfy this league he cant defend as we al know but in this league they cant attack and semis pace will be huge. keep him.

Get rid please, just another of the ''has potential'', ''could be good'' group that got us relegated. He''s had 2 seasons and a handful of games he was good.

Lets get him off the wage bill. We need an experienced RB and we''d have Spillane and Smith as back-up. Hopefully won''t see that waste of space scouser in a city shirt again.

at times it is the little words that mean so much. please please remember the word back up is only for champ and prem clubs. in the league your going spilane and smith are your first team!!! naive